Next Match: Image
Brighton in the League Cup.
Wednesday 30th September 2020, KO 19:45 UTC.
Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:54 am

Relly wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:40 pm
RedSte wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:46 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Can anybody explain the difference,especially Ben between encouraging people to turn up at a local government building in army fatigues carrying l;arge guns.I think called it exercising the first and second amendment as people had the right to free speech and the right to carry arms.He ignored the shitting innocent people up and general bullying
Now the bit i would like to compare to is the current situation where people are turning out on the streets,starting fires and protesting and chucking rocks
Now Trump threatens to have them shot
I can't see a lot of difference unless you are a Trumper. like Ben with blinkers on and excuses at the ready

On a positive note young Eric Trump, another prick taking after his father that it was a good day for the stock market
Shows you the Trump family priority
Let's piss off half of America as long as Russia and Saudi are onside and the stock market is up
Just to get this in first before Ben jumps all over it.... the looters are wrong and those found guilty of it should feel the appropriate force of the law; however I would also remember the words of MLK ; "A riot is the language of the unheard"
I don't think the middle class white kids that are currently destroying the country know a thing about MLK. I don't even know if you do, because he was very much against rioting or violence.
Yet he was still murdered by....

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:01 am

Relly wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:44 pm
raycreative wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:47 pm
Can anybody explain the difference,especially Ben between encouraging people to turn up at a local government building in army fatigues carrying l;arge guns.I think called it exercising the first and second amendment as people had the right to free speech and the right to carry arms.He ignored the shitting innocent people up and general bullying
Now the bit i would like to compare to is the current situation where people are turning out on the streets,starting fires and protesting and chucking rocks
Now Trump threatens to have them shot
I can't see a lot of difference unless you are a Trumper. like Ben with blinkers on and excuses at the ready

On a positive note young Eric Trump, another prick taking after his father that it was a good day for the stock market
Shows you the Trump family priority
Let's piss off half of America as long as Russia and Saudi are onside and the stock market is up
1000s of armed protesters showed up across the country a few weeks ago an there wasn't any violence, property destruction or anything of the nature.

In the last weekend there have been hundreds of businesses destroyed, government buildings attacked, a police precinct burned down, schools burnt down, housing projects under construction burnt down, hundreds of police cars vandiized, police officer killed, civilians severely injured, police horses attacked etc, etc, etc. I actually just read a story of left wing protesters you might agree with, protesters light a house on fire, with a child inside, and then blocked firefighters from getting to to save the child. But again, those pesky conservatives with their guns, what a problem.

Please explain to me how right leaning protesters with their guns on their chest are more of an issue with left wing protesters doing all the things I just mentioned.

Relly, I want you to answer this question very honestly. What would happen to black men who turn up to Capitol Hill dressed in commando gear holding AK47S. Just think about it clearly.

Angry white men holding guns is not a safe protest. Whatever way you look at it.
Black men kneeling on the ground peacefully - labelled sons of bitches , threatened with their livelihood, called UnAmerican..

Sadly, very sadly, this rioting has finally brought attention to the issue of police brutality and a system so heavily broken.

Because peaceful protests and activism brought more racism.

These riots were inevitable, a cause of a broken system and pathetic leadership.

But as Trump so eloquently put it himself back in 2014
"our country is fractured, with our weak leadership in Washington, you can expect Ferguson type riots and looting in other places"

Now, one of the biggest differences between these protests and others... Others weren't threatened with death the minute they started
Pathetic leadership once again, stroking the flames of racism at a time of fragility and heightened sensitivity

And what was his next response... turn off the lights and hide in his bunker

Pathetic human

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:54 am

Bash and gas peaceful protestors outside a church so Trump can have a photo op (Y)

I just cant work out why these guys didn't protest peacefully

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:21 am

Praise the lord!!!

So now not only is he the Commander in Chief or the prick in chief as i prefer to call him
He is also the leading medical authority in the USA as he knows the difference between a "bit of flu" and a pandemic and a vaccine and bleach
He also is a scientist that fully understands the worlds climate and how the planet has not changed even though we know it has
He can't run a good business well as we know from his 5 or 6 bankruptcies
He can't run a marriage or a relationship well as we know from his many wives and mistresses that have produced many kids
He can't run a justice system well as he has fallen out with the FBI and all the institutions that keep everything in check
He can't run an International diplomacy system well as he has shown by showing his arse to North Korea,Chinaaa,Saudi Arabia and Russia before falling out,falling in and falling out with them again
He has pissed off Mexico,France,England.In fact almost all of Europe
He has overseen the biggest riots in America in 60 years and is blaming the governors because he hasn't a fornicate clue what to do

And now,despite saying he has never had to ask God for forgiveness he stands in front of an iconic church with a frigging bible held up
He looks like one of those footballers that kiss the badge of a club they hadn't even liked 3 months before they signed for vast personal gain
Trump could not go into a church.If he went to confess he would be in forever and you couldn't rule out bolts of lightning

And fools like Ben like him and vouch for him and try to deny all the above

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:00 pm

I’m waiting with a smile for tonight’s “Here’s Donny Show”
Despite the prick in chiefs antics last night nothing has changed
Fox News YES Fox News are having a go at Kushner for giving Dr Trump wrong advice on how he should be dealing with this
Fox News YES Fox News are saying he is like Nero ie Fiddling while America is burning
Must be fake news eh!!!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:42 pm

They have arrested everybody because they wont arrest 3 people
They want kill everyone instead of stopping to kill blacks

But the world's smallest man ordered the gassing of his people so he can leave his bunker for 5 minutes for a photo holding a book he's never opened in his life

He has to be the most vile human to ever grace this earth

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:48 pm

Lock him up

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Rep Steve King of IOWA, if not racist, then someone who has very strong views on the matter. Well he was defeated in the primaries. I will leave you to guess what political party he belongs to.

After president Trump's behavior the last few days, I am certain that we have not seen the lowest of lows. A total race to the bottom....

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:43 pm

And the Here's Donny show has started early today

He has told the world he was not in the cellar because he was shitting himself but actually doing an inspection to see what it looked like!!!FFS

And he has done more for African Americans than anybody with perhaps the sole exception than Abraham Lincoln.Who said that??He did of course.
I struggle to understand what goes round in Ben's head most of the time bur Dr General Dictator Sir Donald Trump is a class above even Ben

Lock him up before he nukes somebody to cause a diversion

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:32 am

So isn't this military occupation exactly what pro gun nuts are meant to be fighting against?

Now's your time to shine

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:00 am

No you are wrong
The Trumpers I know in the uneducated states of Arkansas and Missouri are tweeting that “this is the very reason that people need the right to carry guns.They need to defend themselves against the rioters and looters who are obviously ALL Democrats “
So to sum up Trump he has now proven he is not a doctor as well as now not a military man.
Looking back at all the Hitler style rallies that Trump so enjoys they used to hold up signs behind him saying
“Women for Trump” despite him being a self confessed birth canal who who doesn’t know how to keep a relationship with a woman without paying for it by the hour
“Latinos for Trump” despite him trying to close borders and build walls
“Blacks for Trump” despite him now telling the troops to go and beat the shit out them
“Steelworkers and coal miners for Trump” despite him not reopening one steelworks or one coal mine
“Christians for Trump” despite him having no religion at all

So what will we get at the next Trump rally
Obviously “Gun users for Trump” and “Thick sods for Trump”

Lock him up

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:45 pm

I'm sure Ben will be perfectly Ok with this btw...

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:39 am

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:01 pm

They are paid heads, I don't take these type of hypocrites seriously. You need to wonder about the ones that have nothing to gain and still violate themselves. It looks enough like suicide....

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Well, true to his word. Trump has built a wall. It's just not the wall you thought it was. He's piut a

He then comes out in a press conference and says, "Hopefully George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying it's a great thing that's happening for our country, it's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. It's a great, great day in terms of equality."

Pretty sure he's not thinking it's a great day, Donald. He's dead.

This was all while The Don was babbling about unemployment figures going down. There are so many places we could start with that but let's start here... Black unemployment went up by 0.1%, Asian American unemployment went up by 0.5%.

The man is a sociopath with dementia but it doesn't end there.

The mayor of Washington DC re-named 16th street (that leads to the White House). IT was re-named to Black Lives Matter Plaza and a large mural painted on it. Trump then tweeted this...

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:23 am

It truly is a great day for George Floyd

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:12 pm

Today, we are commemorating the 76th anniversary of the greatest ANTIFA operation in history.

Just sayin.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:18 am

The Trumper must be hiding in his cellar again
He is tweeting that the number of protesters are less than expected
Having proved at his inauguration that he can’t count he has proven again he can’t count

So now we know he is not a doctor,not a scientist,not a teacher and amongst other things definitely not a leader

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:41 pm

This is a Republican
Trump has lost the plot
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/07/poli ... index.html

Lock him up

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:26 am

I notice Ben hasnt responded to any of these posts and hasnt posted for 13 days!

Hope he's OK :(

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:15 am

Alt right Nazis chanting at the Churchill statue that stupid to believe he was on their side? Do they know who defeated their hero?

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:27 am

The whole world is going crazy
I understand racism very well but some people were people of their time
Where does it stop?
Should we burn effigies of Al Jolson,The black and white minstrels?
I am frightened of playing chess in case my white queen takes the black bishop
A bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss
You can’t rewrite history
Should we pull down the statues of the pharaohs in Egypt as they used slaves to build the pyramids

As for Ben I think he has just given up trying to defend the indefensible
Trump has more or less vanished and so have the Trumpers
The opposition is growing
Ever so slowly but it is growing
Church people have come out after his stunt opposite the White House
The general he made take the walk with him has apologised and said it was inappropriate
Even some Republicans are starting to make noises.It is only a few stubborn old fools like Mitch will believe any shit
Sooner or later the Bimbo that lies for him at the press conferences will slip up and that will be the end of her
Let us know you are OK Ben
After all it’s only a bit of flu

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:01 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:27 am
The whole world is going crazy
I understand racism very well but some people were people of their time
Where does it stop?
Should we burn effigies of Al Jolson,The black and white minstrels?
I am frightened of playing chess in case my white queen takes the black bishop
A bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss
You can’t rewrite history
Should we pull down the statues of the pharaohs in Egypt as they used slaves to build the pyramids
I agree with you to a large extent. However you need to understand that what's going on is a catharsis of sorts, a purge of pent-up rage and a feeling that racism in our time was established by racism from the past and all relics or symbols of such. I don't think it is so much that they exist as that they are truly very visible and grand-standing.
That is my view.

Ben is not tired of defending Trump I assure you. Sometimes I wonder if Trump is his long-lost father from one of his lady-killer adventures....Anything is possible.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:49 pm

It is interesting though that Dr/Dictator/Commander in Chief/Chief Economist/etc etc Trump has nothing to say and the Trumpers have nothing to say
Look at social media
They are all relatively quiet
Nothing from Kellyanne or her robot Kayleigh or any of the Trump juniors or Kushner either

There has to be a plan B as he Dr Trump cannot exist without the Here's Donny show
He just has to be the centre of attention.No if's no but's

I think he dipped his toe in the water this morning by saying he was pulling all the USA troops out of Europe,effectively closing the USA lines of intelligence and opening the door for Putin
As Europe has this "bit of a flu" problem and not as much bleach as they need plus the massive problems of the economy i don't think anybody gives a shit

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:32 am

What an incredibly special lad Rashford is. Just incredible. Using his platform to do so much good.

To think the plea was actually rejected to begin with. Guessing they probably couldn't find dirt on him. Even Katie hopkins has had her pop.

i'm sure hes aware when it's over theyll come after him just like they have with Sterling, but how incredible it is to see someone with his standing try change the world one meal at a time

Return to “Members Lounge”