Thu May 28, 2020 8:11 am
US deaths in 'conflict'
Korean War (1950-1953): 36,500
Vietnam War (1961-1975): 58,000
Iraq War (2003-2011): 4,500
Afghanistan (2001-today): 2,000
Covid-19 (Feb 2020- today): 100,000

Wartime president.
How are these things in anyway comparable? What does the amount of people dying in some random war 50 years ago have to do with coronavirus?

By the way,

Coronavirus deaths per million

US - 306
UK - 563

Why don't you worry more about your own country than one that's doing better than yours?

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Thu May 28, 2020 11:39 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:32 am

Trump starting to realise how dangerous an election with a large turnout will be for him.
Get his excuses in early (not that I think he'll lose - but might as well cover all bases)
Someone remind me how us how Trump voted in the Florida primaries?
Nice little fact check under the tweet

Every first world country in the world has postal votes, dont recall any victorious or defeated candidates complaining about it
https://www.heritage.org/election-integ ... oven-cases

There is your proof of voter fraud, and there was literally a guy just indicted a couple days ago over voter fraud.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmcc ... d-n2569232

You know what else virtually every first world country has? Voter ID laws. However in the US they aren't required, because liberals think it's racist, because they think black people aren't capable of getting an ID, which in itself is an extremely racist view.

But what Trump is worried about is ballot harvesting. Someone can literally go door to door, hand you a ballot with no ID required, spend 10 mins telling you why republicans are evil and democrats are gods, convinced you to vote how they want, they take your unregulated ballot and stuff it in a bag. Then that person shows up at an election office with a bag of ballots, with no tracing of where they came from, no control over how the ballots were handled between the people in their houses voting and the person delivering them. They could easily go through the ballots and discard the ones that didn't vote the way they like and no one would ever know. During the midterm elections there were 7 congressional seats in California, long held by republicans, that on election night had republicans winning, then weeks after the election, after all these bags of untracked ballots showed up all flipped to democrats. Can you honestly tell me you don't see an issue with that?

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 5:22 am

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 5:27 am

The poster is being imaginative. Mail-in-ballots are required to be sent by mail to the address that tallies with your voting precinct. Nobody brings it to anyone, well maybe except the mailman and it arrives in your designated mail area. You return your ballot physically or by mail.
I also put up that link.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Fri May 29, 2020 11:21 am

Relly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:25 pm

Why don't you worry more about your own country than one that's doing better than yours?
Says the Canadian. :laugh:

The UK response has been an absolute shit show. When the Prime Minister himself gets Coronavirus, you realise how much of a clown he is.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 6:16 pm

No surprise. He is well known for streaks of violating his own principles/logic.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm

Ole wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:21 am
Relly wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:25 pm

Says the Canadian. :laugh:

The UK response has been an absolute shit show. When the Prime Minister himself gets Coronavirus, you realise how much of a clown he is.
What does that have to do with all you English people going on and on about the American leadership when your own has been a complete failure? Take me out of the equation, it has nothing to do with me.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 6:56 pm

RED3bution wrote:
The poster is being imaginative. Mail-in-ballots are required to be sent by mail to the address that tallies with your voting precinct. Nobody brings it to anyone, well maybe except the mailman and it arrives in your designated mail area. You return your ballot physically or by mail.
I also put up that link.
This doesn't talk about ballot harvesting, which is what I am talking about. But mail in ballots lead to their own voter fraud, well documented.

And California, as an example, others have too, just mailed ballots to everyone with a drivers license, but they give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. If an illegal alien voting isn't voter fraud then I don't know what is.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 7:40 pm

Relly wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:56 pm
RED3bution wrote:
I also put up that link.
This doesn't talk about ballot harvesting, which is what I am talking about. But mail in ballots lead to their own voter fraud, well documented.

And California, as an example, others have too, just mailed ballots to everyone with a drivers license, but they give drivers licenses to illegal aliens. If an illegal alien voting isn't voter fraud then I don't know what is.
Ok, what about ballot harvesting? I do not think you understand the sheer logistics of what you and Trump are implying. For any one political party to pull it off it has to be literally run by the mafia-they would need control of the individuals who write in their vote and sign it, the individuals who collect these votes and the election officials who validate them. Lol. Like I said Mafia.
Trump convened an election voter fraud commission to investigate illegal voting just after winning, they found less than 0.1% cases. Non-issue but let's make some noise.

In California ballots are mailed out to REGISTERED voters and occasionally a tiny few ballots will be sent to unregistered people. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT FRAUD IS RIFE. Have you ever cast a vote in the United States or like you said Harvested any ballots?
You and Trump's imagination are too active and paranoid. The evidence is anaemic if any and shouldn't consume the election conversation.
Trump is not interested in legal votes, he is more interested in winning and he is trying to obstruct avenues that democrats have found successful in driving out votes. Mind you, Republicans are also strategising on competing in this Devil's scheme, ballot harvesting.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Fri May 29, 2020 10:06 pm

Like I said earlier, the reason he is making a scene about this [and the Twitter rants] is so that - if he loses and I still actually think he will win - he will just blame it all on Twitter, CNN, fake ballots, you name it.

I would also stake a fair bit that, if he did lose, he would NOT give a concession speech. He would just sulk off into the night and hammer out a volley of bitter tweets to his "followers"

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 11:49 pm

RedSte wrote:
Like I said earlier, the reason he is making a scene about this [and the Twitter rants] is so that - if he loses and I still actually think he will win - he will just blame it all on Twitter, CNN, fake ballots, you name it.

I would also stake a fair bit that, if he did lose, he would NOT give a concession speech. He would just sulk off into the night and hammer out a volley of bitter tweets to his "followers"
Maybe he'll blame it on Russia and then there will be a 2+ year investigation.... oh wait, sorry that was the dem playbook. It's funny, probably 95% of complaints about Trump are based on assumptions, assumptions of his feelings, assumption of his motives, or assumption about actions he may take in the future.

Democrats and the media made a massive fuss about Trump not accepting losing the 2016 election, then when dems lost they tried to undue the election by getting the electoral college voters to disregard the public and vote against Trump, then when that didn't work they tried to get him thrown out threw the 25th amendment, when that didn't work they tried to get him because he paid a hooker (who in the end paid him, lol), and going on simultaneously through all of that they staged a conspiracy theory about him being a pawn of the Russian government and spent 2+ years and 10s of millions of dollars to find out what any honest person with half a brain already knew, he never in no way worked with Russia to win the election. Then when that didn't work they tried to gin up an impeachment based on something Joe Biden did and on and on. Almost to the end of his first term and dems still haven't accepted the results of the last election. So spare me the "Trump won't accept the election results" schtick because the other side has literally no ground to stand on in that argument.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri May 29, 2020 11:58 pm

RedSte wrote:

And on top that, the social media thing is a real problem. You don't follow conservative media or personalities, so you wouldn't know, but those platforms continuously demonetize, sensor, shadowban or purge conservatives for no reason other than expressing mainstream conservative views. Just a small example, but it happened to me today so I will relay it. Canada's national media company is the CBC. In the comments section of their articles it is full of liberals insulting people, name calling, bashing trump, making wild inaccurate accusations and on and on. I was commenting on an article about Trump's tweet about voter fraud. And all the lunatics on the left were hurly insults at me and making hyperbolic comments with no facts and when challenged to prove that voter fraud happened I made a post, now I couldn't post a link to an article, because they delete any link you post to a conservative news outlet (bad enough already), so I posted the name, age, location and position of a elections official that was indicted earlier in the week on election fraud. I didn't out him, he was a public figure, there are multiple stories about him and my post was deleted off the site. Now why would they delete it? I didn't break any of their rules, I didn't insult anyone, it was factual information anyone could verify in 10 seconds on google. The deleted it because it didn't fit the narrative of the CBC, which is Trump is wrong about everything and evil. Why does stuff like that happen if there isn't a bias against conservatives in social media, which news sites comments sections essentially are. And that's just one example, I get comments deleted off their site anytime I post in the same manner.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat May 30, 2020 3:39 am

When they tried to protest peacefully, the president of the United States called them sons of bitches and threatened their livelihood
When Lebron wore a I cant breathe tshirt peacefully, he was told to shut and dribble
And the biggest birth canal of the lot, Pence, wasted thousands of tax payers dollars to fly to an NFL game just to leave it

And now all of a sudden those same people are calling for justice?

The president of the United States just again threatened the lives of the American people on twitter.

A black reporter was arrested live on air despite providing his credentials. (He was released 10 minutes later so it shows how much bullshit it was)

Over 100k dead, riots, streets on fire, recession, but the president sit trying to shut down twitter

Make America Great Again? Jury is out on that one

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat May 30, 2020 5:42 am

Lock Trump up

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat May 30, 2020 5:47 pm

Can anybody explain the difference,especially Ben between encouraging people to turn up at a local government building in army fatigues carrying l;arge guns.I think called it exercising the first and second amendment as people had the right to free speech and the right to carry arms.He ignored the shitting innocent people up and general bullying
Now the bit i would like to compare to is the current situation where people are turning out on the streets,starting fires and protesting and chucking rocks
Now Trump threatens to have them shot
I can't see a lot of difference unless you are a Trumper. like Ben with blinkers on and excuses at the ready

On a positive note young Eric Trump, another prick taking after his father that it was a good day for the stock market
Shows you the Trump family priority
Let's piss off half of America as long as Russia and Saudi are onside and the stock market is up

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat May 30, 2020 10:41 pm

Relly wrote:
RedSte wrote:

Maybe he'll blame it on Russia and then there will be a 2+ year investigation.... oh wait, sorry that was the dem playbook. It's funny, probably 95% of complaints about Trump are based on assumptions, assumptions of his feelings, assumption of his motives, or assumption about actions he may take in the future.

Democrats and the media made a massive fuss about Trump not accepting losing the 2016 election, then when dems lost they tried to undue the election by getting the electoral college voters to disregard the public and vote against Trump, then when that didn't work they tried to get him thrown out threw the 25th amendment, when that didn't work they tried to get him because he paid a hooker (who in the end paid him, lol), and going on simultaneously through all of that they staged a conspiracy theory about him being a pawn of the Russian government and spent 2+ years and 10s of millions of dollars to find out what any honest person with half a brain already knew, he never in no way worked with Russia to win the election. Then when that didn't work they tried to gin up an impeachment based on something Joe Biden did and on and on. Almost to the end of his first term and dems still haven't accepted the results of the last election. So spare me the "Trump won't accept the election results" schtick because the other side has literally no ground to stand on in that argument.
d
Deary me Ben. You really do live in a different world to the rest of us. My recollection of election night was that, pretty sharpish after (I think) Michigan or Wisconsin put Trump over the line, I remember vividly Hillary Clinton making a concession speech and wishing him well for the next 4 years ... meanwhile on planet Ben!

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat May 30, 2020 10:46 pm

raycreative wrote:
Can anybody explain the difference,especially Ben between encouraging people to turn up at a local government building in army fatigues carrying l;arge guns.I think called it exercising the first and second amendment as people had the right to free speech and the right to carry arms.He ignored the shitting innocent people up and general bullying
Now the bit i would like to compare to is the current situation where people are turning out on the streets,starting fires and protesting and chucking rocks
I can't see a lot of difference unless you are a Trumper. like Ben with blinkers on and excuses at the ready

On a positive note young Eric Trump, another prick taking after his father that it was a good day for the stock market
Let's piss off half of America as long as Russia and Saudi are onside and the stock market is up
Just to get this in first before Ben jumps all over it.... the looters are wrong and those found guilty of it should feel the appropriate force of the law; however I would also remember the words of MLK ; "A riot is the language of the unheard"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun May 31, 2020 5:31 am

It really is heartbreaking what is going on.

Where is the leadership right now? How the fornicate has the president not given an address?

Mind you, cant see him showing the same support and sympathy he did to the white nationalists who travelled to Charlotsville

Would much rather listen to real leadership :

Lots of questions being asked as well about these riots - why the fornicate are there so many white people joining in and destroying property and undercover cops in the crowd.

This country is broken, seriously, and I don't see how they can fix this. Leadership that has stroked the flames of racism and a police system so broken for years, it was only one incident away from this. When silent protesters and important people tried to make a difference, they were told they were sons of bitches who hate the country.

The only way this can be fixed is a high turn out in voting in November. Trump is in a position now where has to either support the police violence, or try win black votes.

If this is making America great again...

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun May 31, 2020 7:47 am

Trump showing his leadership qualities OK
Tweeting that the Democratic governors can’t control their states and he will shortly send in the National Guard
No mention of the riots from him in Republican controlled states.No surprise
Also I have been looking at social media posts from Trumpers in red neck states
It’s all a 4 year conspiracy put in place by Hilary Clinton and some even go back further and blame this on Obama
Some real thick bastards supporting Trump!!!
Also where are the now totally Trump controlled law departments?
Where are the FBI?
Why has Bill Barr gone silent?Shouldnt he be assuring the country the justice department will shit over the 4 officers involved in this as they clearly deserve it

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Sandies wrote:

Where is the leadership right now? How the fornicate has the president not given an address?

Mind you, cant see him showing the same support and sympathy he did to the white nationalists who travelled to Charlotsville

Lots of questions being asked as well about these riots - why the fornicate are there so many white people joining in and destroying property and undercover cops in the crowd.

This country is broken, seriously, and I don't see how they can fix this. Leadership that has stroked the flames of racism and a police system so broken for years, it was only one incident away from this. When silent protesters and important people tried to make a difference, they were told they were sons of bitches who hate the country.

The only way this can be fixed is a high turn out in voting in November. Trump is in a position now where has to either support the police violence, or try win black votes.

Quit spouting conspiracy theories that have been debunked a 1000 times.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 39815.html

It's all white people because it's not black people protesting George Floyd, it's a coordinated attack on the country by Anitfa, most likely funded by George Soros. These are leftist extremists and all of the blame of what's going on right now falls on the left. Trump has now rightfully declared Anitfa a terrorist organization, so I think we'll see where the money is coming from pretty soon.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 pm

RedSte wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:41 pm
Relly wrote:
RedSte wrote:

d
Deary me Ben. You really do live in a different world to the rest of us. My recollection of election night was that, pretty sharpish after (I think) Michigan or Wisconsin put Trump over the line, I remember vividly Hillary Clinton making a concession speech and wishing him well for the next 4 years ... meanwhile on planet Ben!
Hahahahaha, hahahahha, hahahahaha, you remember vividly do you? She did not give a concession speech. She was forced by her people to call and concede, but she did not make a concession speech or any sort of public statement. Maybe a day or two later, but she has said 100s of times since he isn't a legitimate president and that she actually won.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-cl ... ald-trump/

Can you please factually dispute anything I said here please, because just saying casually denouncing it as a whole is not a real argument.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:40 pm

RedSte wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:46 pm
raycreative wrote:

Just to get this in first before Ben jumps all over it.... the looters are wrong and those found guilty of it should feel the appropriate force of the law; however I would also remember the words of MLK ; "A riot is the language of the unheard"
I don't think the middle class white kids that are currently destroying the country know a thing about MLK. I don't even know if you do, because he was very much against rioting or violence.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:44 pm

raycreative wrote:

1000s of armed protesters showed up across the country a few weeks ago an there wasn't any violence, property destruction or anything of the nature.

In the last weekend there have been hundreds of businesses destroyed, government buildings attacked, a police precinct burned down, schools burnt down, housing projects under construction burnt down, hundreds of police cars vandiized, police officer killed, civilians severely injured, police horses attacked etc, etc, etc. I actually just read a story of left wing protesters you might agree with, protesters light a house on fire, with a child inside, and then blocked firefighters from getting to to save the child. But again, those pesky conservatives with their guns, what a problem.

Please explain to me how right leaning protesters with their guns on their chest are more of an issue with left wing protesters doing all the things I just mentioned.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:20 pm

If you saw a crowd coming down your street,running and screaming you would be frightened as we all would
If your house was surrounded by a crowd of very quiet people all armed with large guns and knives you would still be frightened wouldn't you??
I fornicate would
So there is no difference
It would be worse if you had a prick like Trump winding them up as he is doing now

Lock him up

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:54 am

Relly wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:29 pm
Sandies wrote:

Quit spouting conspiracy theories that have been debunked a 1000 times.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 39815.html

It's all white people because it's not black people protesting George Floyd, it's a coordinated attack on the country by Anitfa, most likely funded by George Soros. These are leftist extremists and all of the blame of what's going on right now falls on the left. Trump has now rightfully declared Anitfa a terrorist organization, so I think we'll see where the money is coming from pretty soon.
Aye yes, it's ONLY the radical left here. No right at all... none at all

Funny how immediately they're labelled terrorists. KKK still functions freely in society. The alt right nationalists killing people in Charlottesville were very fine people (Y)

Return to “Members Lounge”