RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 pm

I don't know about that.It would seem an odd choice though since there are many ways heterosexuality is already being celebrated/supported in society. Look to our forms of art, fashion, laws and local norms. What part do you live?

@Relly, you are as much a victim of social engineering as the next guy. It's like the fish in water calling all other fish wet.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:33 pm

Devil Pikney wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:42 pm
The whole thing has gotten ridiculous over the last few years, particularly in the so called "first world countries".

Can you imagine if a player came out wearing an armband that simply said "I support heterosexuality"?

Poor fellow would be condemned and vilified.

Thanks for acknowledging it.. (Y) ..

I watched the City game on Sky.. It was so annoying to see the rainbow flag flashing over the screen (twice) during every replay and if this wasn't enough they had a glowing sort of a rainbow permanently placed in the top left corner where the score is displayed.

The LGBTQ+ Mafia is overplaying their hand IMHO..

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:33 pm

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:26 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:33 pm
Translation:
A NORMAL man rejects degeneracy ..

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:37 am

Hahaha....This guy cracks me up. You're da MAN!

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sigmar
First Team Player
First Team Player

Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:49 am

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:33 pm
Devil Pikney wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:42 pm
The whole thing has gotten ridiculous over the last few years, particularly in the so called "first world countries".

Can you imagine if a player came out wearing an armband that simply said "I support heterosexuality"?

Poor fellow would be condemned and vilified.

Thanks for acknowledging it.. (Y) ..

I watched the City game on Sky.. It was so annoying to see the rainbow flag flashing over the screen (twice) during every replay and if this wasn't enough they had a glowing sort of a rainbow permanently placed in the top left corner where the score is displayed.

The LGBTQ+ Mafia is overplaying their hand IMHO..
Whn people first started talking about LGBTQ I thought great "Subway are doing a new sandwich"
In this world today I want to identify as a football, I get kicked around enough to be one

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:17 am

RED3bution wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:32 pm
I don't know about that.It would seem an odd choice though since there are many ways heterosexuality is already being celebrated/supported in society. Look to our forms of art, fashion, laws and local norms. What part do you live?

@Relly, you are as much a victim of social engineering as the next guy. It's like the fish in water calling all other fish wet.
Not sure what you're asking there but do feel free to explain.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 am

Where do you live in the US?

Devil Pikney
Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:04 am

Lol
I don't ......why would you automatically think that I live in the US?

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;None but ourselves can free our minds.

"Eric Cantona is a great player, but he's not as good as Ryan Giggs" - Johan Cruyff

"Maybe one day people will say I was another Ryan Giggs" - George Best

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:58 pm

I assumed based on your initial comment of "first world countries". Anyway I was mistaken.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Congratulations on not electing an Anti-Semitic communist

"Make America Great Again!"

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Cheers. We chose a bigoted, Islamophobic fascist instead.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:00 pm

Relly wrote:
Considering who was/is behind communism, that's sort of contradictory statement... To put it mildly :) .

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:23 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:00 pm
Relly wrote:
Considering who was/is behind communism, that's sort of contradictory statement... To put it mildly :) .

I hope you were being sarcastic.
Well Soros is an ethnic Jew, but not a practicing Jew. Also he worked with the Nazi's in WW2 to round up his friends and neighbours and hand them over.

Criticizing George Soros is anti-Semitism is a left wing trope, surprised you took issue with my comment.

Oh, and I forgot to include Corbyn is a terrorist supporter, but hey, at least it's better then a guy with messy hair.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:46 pm

I don't know much about Corbyn, but from what I hear he's considered "anti-semitic" because he's anti-zionist, which is an entirely different ballgame.
I didn't really take an issue with your comment, I just find it a bit "funny" that an alleged communist (if Corbyn is in fact a communist) could be anti-semite..
Most people from Eastern Europe are well aware the bolshevism/communism was basically a Jewish coup against traditionally christian societies. It was a quite a hostile takeover (and that's an understatement) that is well documented by quite a few authors such as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn for example.
I guess you're not aware of this fact, which is fine as most westerners are not.. They think the bolsheviks were Russians .. LOL..

Cheers..

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Corbyn is a fornicate anti semetic prick.

Dont playn the anti zionist bullshit card. His anti semitism breeds more anti semetism, making it acceptable.

Boris Johnson is a fornicate disgrace of a human, but don't underestimate what GB has avoided here. fornicate astonishing a birth canal like that ever got allowed to run but see ya you fornicate prick head

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:46 pm
I don't know much about Corbyn, but from what I hear he's considered "anti-semitic" because he's anti-zionist, which is an entirely different ballgame.
I didn't really take an issue with your comment, I just find it a bit "funny" that an alleged communist (if Corbyn is in fact a communist) could be anti-semite..
Most people from Eastern Europe are well aware the bolshevism/communism was basically a Jewish coup against traditionally christian societies. It was a quite a hostile takeover (and that's an understatement) that is well documented by quite a few authors such as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn for example.
I guess you're not aware of this fact, which is fine as most westerners are not.. They think the bolsheviks were Russians .. LOL..

Cheers..
The Bolsheviks is definitely something that has been on my want to research more list, has been for a while. So I can't really comment on that subject, but communism in general is secular, especially the modern left that seems to be racing towards communism.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:09 am

There's tons of literature on the subject but for anyone who's just starting I always recommend two specific books, because they are the best, in a sense that they take all of the previous research and summarize it quite well into one easy to read book.

1. The Myth Of German Villainy by Brenton L Bradberry

2. The Bad War by M.S. King.

You can find pdf versions or both books online but I highly recommend purchasing them. They're worth every penny and if you're only familiar with the official (Hollywood) version of history they will blow your mind.

There's also a fantastic 10 part documentary called:
EUROPA - THE LAST BATTLE

It's heavily censored but the website I posted above has backup links for all episodes. It is an awesome documentary about the true European history.

WARNING: If you read those two books and watch the documentary above and you remain the same person, there's something seriously wrong with you. ;)

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:06 am

In a nutshell Britain was forced to choose between somebody perceived to be an anti semite in Corbyn or a village idiot in Boris Johnson
It was the devil or the deep blue sea

Corbyn is still refusing to accept he ran a bad campaign and is refusing to accept his weakness's.Why he is hanging on is beyond me
If he had got elected i have no idea what the not 5 years would bring.To be fair he appears to have straight honest people around him
Does anybody trust Rees-Moggy.He thinks he is a 17th lord and everybody else is his servant
You wouldn't get fed up of hitting Gove would you?

With Boris you know exactly what you will get ie lies,deceipt.He will tell you what you want to hear
Brexit was the ball breaker
It started with a Boris lie on the side of a bus informing people how much the county will save out of Europe.It simply won't
The challenge was taken up by a combination of out of work ex miners and steelworkers in the North and North East who have been out of work with no hope for that long they have nothing to lose.And/or if they are broke why shouldn't the whole country be broke.
You see these people don't see social welfare as a handout.They see it as a right.
Si if food,booze and cigs go up in price with tariffs they will expect more of a handout/right from the Tories which they won't get
It's a Trumpism thing.Remember he was going to open up the coal mines and change the rust belt.Well wait and see.They are still as broke in middle America as they have ever been
Frighteningly the sheep shaggers from Wales also wanted out of Europe.This is a group who rely heavily on European subsidies to survive that will now stop.They will want to know what Boris is giving them.The answer is two fingers methinks

So despite slashing the police force and the nurses and the NHS in general this same lot are now pledging to triple and quadruple it.
Talk is cheap
They have 5 long years to prove what they haven't done in the last 9 years they will do in the next 5
I think Europe will take the piss but that won't worry the Tories.They are individually rich so an extra £50 a week doesn't matter to them for food,fuel,liveables
Just look at how Boris acted as Lord Mayor of London.Hand out to Stormy Daniels look alike American birds with big tits(which he denies)
Cheated on his wife and left her for a young girl with a head full of magic
What a man of honour.Just like Trump :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:40 am

Is anybody else frightened about how much of the world is being run by ruthless dictators and would be dictators
Let's start with North Korea becuase it's easy.People starve,vanish and die in general and have totally miserable lives whilst Kim and a handful of others have clearly managed to beat anoxeria
Putin runs a vast swathe of the world with a few Oligarch mates.Anybody they don't like they assassinate and then deny it which is becoming a common theme
The Middle East is full of total bastards who gas there own people and rule by total fear.
Even the so called nice countries have rulers who answer to nobody and think they can buy who and what they want
That brings in Trump who is easily bought by any country with money.Promise him a Trump Tower in the future and you can have what you want.He will turn a blind eye to anything and deny everything.He has no idea what a check and balance is and if i was American and being ruler by a fool who believes he is or should be invincible then i would worry
I will stop at China as i have now covered well over half the world being run by a few tyrants
Remind you of anybody?Think Hitler and Mussollini

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:09 am
There's tons of literature on the subject but for anyone who's just starting I always recommend two specific books, because they are the best, in a sense that they take all of the previous research and summarize it quite well into one easy to read book.

1. The Myth Of German Villainy by Brenton L Bradberry

2. The Bad War by M.S. King.

You can find pdf versions or both books online but I highly recommend purchasing them. They're worth every penny and if you're only familiar with the official (Hollywood) version of history they will blow your mind.

There's also a fantastic 10 part documentary called:
EUROPA - THE LAST BATTLE

It's heavily censored but the website I posted above has backup links for all episodes. It is an awesome documentary about the true European history.

WARNING: If you read those two books and watch the documentary above and you remain the same person, there's something seriously wrong with you. ;)
Cool, gonna check some of this out, thanks!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 pm

raycreative wrote:
Is anybody else frightened about how much of the world is being run by ruthless dictators and would be dictators
Let's start with North Korea becuase it's easy.People starve,vanish and die in general and have totally miserable lives whilst Kim and a handful of others have clearly managed to beat anoxeria
Putin runs a vast swathe of the world with a few Oligarch mates.Anybody they don't like they assassinate and then deny it which is becoming a common theme
The Middle East is full of total bastards who gas there own people and rule by total fear.
Even the so called nice countries have rulers who answer to nobody and think they can buy who and what they want
That brings in Trump who is easily bought by any country with money.Promise him a Trump Tower in the future and you can have what you want.He will turn a blind eye to anything and deny everything.He has no idea what a check and balance is and if i was American and being ruler by a fool who believes he is or should be invincible then i would worry
I will stop at China as i have now covered well over half the world being run by a few tyrants
I feel dumber for having read this

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:52 am

Relly wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 pm
raycreative wrote:
I feel dumber for having read this
The truth sometimes does that
Possibly fake news though

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:43 am

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:49 pm

If you think Trump will start a war with anyone then you know absolutely nothing about Trump. And by the way, no one is laughing at the US now, they know there is no longer a pussy in charge of the country and that when lines are drawn in the sand, the will be honoured.

This situation more then any so far has exposed how evil the MSM is and how dumb the masses are. Killing a murderous terrorist who is responsible for death and violence in multiple countries is a good thing. And letting your enemies know that there will be consequences for evil actions is a good thing.

Return to “Members Lounge”