Next Match: Image
AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League.
Thursday 12th December 2019, KO 20:00 UTC.
Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Re: Politics thread

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Ole wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 am
Brexit has always been a right wing coup and now that's starting to show itself publically.
And staying in the EU has always been a corrupt, leftwing, globalist power grab.

I heard something last night that I thought was interesting, the fact that EU won't let you leave should be enough of an indicator that you should leave.
The EU were happy to let us leave on 31st March. It was Parliament who decided that leaving would mean fornicate ourselves in the ass. If open borders and free trade are the equivalent of a corrupt, leftwing globalist power grab then I'll take it over the corruption inside the heart of Government.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Ole wrote:
Relly wrote:
Ole wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 am
Brexit has always been a right wing coup and now that's starting to show itself publically.
And staying in the EU has always been a corrupt, leftwing, globalist power grab.

I heard something last night that I thought was interesting, the fact that EU won't let you leave should be enough of an indicator that you should leave.
The EU were happy to let us leave on 31st March. It was Parliament who decided that leaving would mean fornicate ourselves in the ass. If open borders and free trade are the equivalent of a corrupt, leftwing globalist power grab then I'll take it over the corruption inside the heart of Government.
"And staying in the EU has always been a corrupt, leftwing, globalist power grab"

It's actually remarkable

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Sandies wrote:
Ole wrote:
Relly wrote:

"And staying in the EU has always been a corrupt, leftwing, globalist power grab"

It's actually remarkable
I don't expect the uninformed sheep to understand

"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:12 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:52 pm
Sandies wrote:
Ole wrote:

It's actually remarkable
I don't expect the uninformed sheep to understand

It’s actually remarkable how much you cry and complain when you get insulted yet all you do is throw out insults

Not surprising though considering your hero

Surprised you haven’t called me nasty women yet

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:04 pm

But there's simply nothing we can do to stop these guys

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Possi ... t_DFWBrand

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Sandies wrote:

This is basically an article people on my side of the argument would post. He tried to buy a gun and the current laws prevent him from doing so, he turned to illegal means to buy a firearm when he couldn't legally, and people in his life took notice of his behavior and reported it to the authorities. THis is like a textbook argument for pro-gun people, there are currently many laws that can and do prevent lots of incidents. Not lawfully securing a gun didn't prevent a man who intended to kill from searching for an illegal firearm. And people should be watching friends and family for strange behavior and reporting it to the authorities so they can prevent a tragedy. Thanks Sandies, couldn't have made a better argument myself.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:29 am

W
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

This is basically an article people on my side of the argument would post. He tried to buy a gun and the current laws prevent him from doing so, he turned to illegal means to buy a firearm when he couldn't legally, and people in his life took notice of his behavior and reported it to the authorities. THis is like a textbook argument for pro-gun people, there are currently many laws that can and do prevent lots of incidents. Not lawfully securing a gun didn't prevent a man who intended to kill from searching for an illegal firearm. And people should be watching friends and family for strange behavior and reporting it to the authorities so they can prevent a tragedy. Thanks Sandies, couldn't have made a better argument myself.
Well
The background check worked
So his next move was to go to a private buyer, which a background check wouldn't have mattered

On a competent system, the background checks should work regardless of how you try to buy the gun. The minute he got rejected, he should've been watched right away. If it wasn't for friends and family, he would've been able to legally buy a gun

Put the gun control system in place for the whole country and those responsible enough to use it will get a gun, and those crazys who watched too many video games wouldn't have access to it. (And thats ignoring the fact no actual civilian would ever in their life need a semi automatic assault rifle)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:08 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:29 am
W
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

Well
The background check worked
So his next move was to go to a private buyer, which a background check wouldn't have mattered

On a competent system, the background checks should work regardless of how you try to buy the gun. The minute he got rejected, he should've been watched right away. If it wasn't for friends and family, he would've been able to legally buy a gun

Put the gun control system in place for the whole country and those responsible enough to use it will get a gun, and those crazys who watched too many video games wouldn't have access to it. (And thats ignoring the fact no actual civilian would ever in their life need a semi automatic assault rifle)
Look, we basically have the same system in Canada, I could go on a certain website right now and privately buy most of the guns available in the US. The seller is supposed to check for my license, but it's not being monitored.

And you don't understand the point of the 2nd amendment. The whole point is to protect yourself from a tyrannical government, if all guns purchases are registered by the government then they know exactly who has what, making it easy for them to remove the guns if and, more likely, when they go tyrannical. I don't expect you to understand this, but the US doesn't want to turn into a country like England, where if you post something on facebook and some whiny bitch doesn't like it the cops show up at your door and arrest you. If you're happy with that level of control over your life, good for you, but I don't want any part of that shit and fully support a situation where the government has a healthy fear of the people THEY SERVE.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:00 am

I'm not gun supporter myself.
In a perfect world no one should carry a gun, but it's not a perfect world.
Plus what most people don't seem to comprehend is that the main reason the world hasn't completely fallen under a full NWO globo-homo tyrannical dictatorship is the guns the americans have.. Those guns are the balance that keeps most of the western world somewhat "free".. If it wasn't for the gun ownership in the us, most of the world would be under a complete globo-homo-anarcho-tyranny dictatorship..
You may think that I'm "crazy", but don't forget that less than 30 years ago half of Europe was under a tyranny of internationalists-bolsheviks (globalists). Those evil psychopaths had the audacity to split a city like Berlin on half and put a wall through it. West Berlin was about 200 KM away from the country it was ideologically affiliated with. Let that sink in.
I grew up behind the Iron Curtain, so I know for a fact that what I'm saying is totally possible, because I've seen it with my own effin' eyes.
This is the type of evil, sadistic, psychopaths we're dealing with. And make no mistakes. The same people that ran the show then are running the show now & if they could have their way we all will be their slaves.
THE ONLY THING that is stopping them is the gun ownership in the US..
You liberals need to get that fact through your thick skulls.
The elite psychopaths you worship call people like you useful idiots.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:12 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Plus what most people don't seem to comprehend is that the main reason the world hasn't completely fallen under a full NWO globo-homo tyrannical dictatorship is the guns the americans have.. Those guns are the balance that keeps most of the western world somewhat "free".. If it wasn't for the gun ownership in the us, most of the world would be under a complete globo-homo-anarcho-tyranny dictatorship..
You may think that I'm "crazy", but don't forget that less than 30 years ago half of Europe was under a tyranny of internationalists-bolsheviks (globalists). Those evil psychopaths had the audacity to split a city like Berlin on half and put a wall through it. West Berlin was about 200 KM away from the country it was ideologically affiliated with. Let that sink in.
I grew up behind the Iron Curtain, so I know for a fact that what I'm saying is totally possible, because I've seen it with my own effin' eyes.
This is the type of evil, sadistic, psychopaths we're dealing with. And make no mistakes. The same people that ran the show then are running the show now & if they could have their way we all will be their slaves.
Correct :P

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:16 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Yes they were, but the other half of Europe, and other Western democracies, inclduing USA, Canada, Australia, NZ etc etc, were the bulwark that made sure that your idea that they would achieve world domination never came about and indeed, ended their "regime" in that sense. What this policy and outcome has to do with random US citizens (including thousands of nutjobs) owning a rifle or handgun, is precisely why I said i think you're crazy in the previous post!

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:44 am

Yes the guy who edited a fornicate Weather map with a Black crayon and released a medical report that made him built like a NFL footballer is going to give up transcripts of a phone conversation :laugh:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:54 pm

ivandaman wrote:
This is absolutely correct, but the sheep will never believe it. And I don't use the term sheep to imply stupid, just the people that are afraid to question anything and are unwilling to accept information outside the controlled mainstream narrative. But absolutely spot on.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:55 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:44 am
Yes the guy who edited a fornicate Weather map with a Black crayon and released a medical report that made him built like a NFL footballer is going to give up transcripts of a phone conversation :laugh:
well this didn't age well, lol

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Sorry, should've included "unedited" transcripts

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:15 pm

fornicate me that Trump speech on Baghdadi can't be real

:clap:

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:15 pm
fornicate me that Trump speech on Baghdadi can't be real

:clap:

It's not, you and your leftist friends need to stop getting your news from the comedy channel.

And what's wrong, are you upset that Trump had the leader of the one of the worst terrorist organizations ever known killed? The reaction from the left to Trump having Baghdadi killed has fully exposed how completely deranged the political left and their partners in the MSM really are.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:53 am

The fact you think I have any issue with the fact he killed a terrorist proves you just have no clue. You really don't. You have no insight into anything I do or think. I'm not commenting on the matter at all that a terrorist was killed. Where did I say that. If you ask me the birth canal got a death to good. Shouldve been brought back to the states and tortured and raped by every person that was available to him

My issue is that it's remarkable how the president of a country could speak like that. I don't need to watch a comedy channel. I just need to watch him. He cant get words out. They didn't knock on the door?? NO fornicate shit they didn't.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:50 am

Oh and lets not mention how the big orange baby reacted to the last world renowned terrorist that was killed by the US government

Glorio
International Player
International Player

Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:57 am

This thread makes me chuckle in that at no point will any side ever say "you know what, you're right"

There is only one GOLDEN BOY

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm

I just dropped by to ask:

What's with the gay-propaganda and the rainbow colored captains armband? Wasn't the pride month back in the summer or something..

This globohomo shlt makes watching football even less enjoyiable ..

Can't we just watch a game in peace without sodomy & degeneracy being shoved down our throats?

Like it's not enough seeing their symbols in every government institution, in most businesses, at schools, libraries. They even paint the effin' crosswalks now to constantly remind us about sodomy and degeneracy?

What does anal sex have to do with football anyway?? :headbang:

I was playing the game as a kid for years then as an adult was a coach for 5 years.. From what I seen people in those circles are not too fond of sodomy and I don't think they ever will be.. unless it becomes mandatory as it seems to be nowadays ..

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:07 am

Players wearing an armband really impacts your inability to enjoy watching football? I didn't even know they were

You probably have more important questions you need to ask yourself and make some life decisions

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:10 pm

Sandies wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:07 am
Players wearing an armband really impacts your inability to enjoy watching football? I didn't even know they were

You probably have more important questions you need to ask yourself and make some life decisions
I think it's the idea that this shit is being shoved in your face everywhere you look now. And the problem with normalizing, or more accurately nowadays, promoting this lifestyle is that it's so quickly went from legalize gay marriage ( fine, no problem with that in theory) like 6 years ago to today, where we have drag queens with their balls hanging out reading stories to 5 year olds and this is now considered normal.

Personally I don't give a fornicate what anybody does in their own life that doesn't affect other people, I have no problem with people being gay. But i do hate the fact I can't watch a tv show anymore without there being a scene with two guys making out or fornicate. Again no issue with what people do in their own life, but that shits disgusting and i don't need to see it. And the alphabet group comprises like 4% of the population, so their representation in entertainment should reflect this number, they don't need to be represented in 100% of entertainment.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:14 pm

ivandaman wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 pm
I just dropped by to ask:

What's with the gay-propaganda and the rainbow colored captains armband? Wasn't the pride month back in the summer or something..

This globohomo shlt makes watching football even less enjoyiable ..

Can't we just watch a game in peace without sodomy & degeneracy being shoved down our throats?

Like it's not enough seeing their symbols in every government institution, in most businesses, at schools, libraries. They even paint the effin' crosswalks now to constantly remind us about sodomy and degeneracy?

What does anal sex have to do with football anyway?? :headbang:

I was playing the game as a kid for years then as an adult was a coach for 5 years.. From what I seen people in those circles are not too fond of sodomy and I don't think they ever will be.. unless it becomes mandatory as it seems to be nowadays ..
A tad harsh, lol, but I agree with your underlying point.

It's not just that either fornicate Real Madrid played in green today to promote climate change. Surprised they didn't bring in that swedish puppet to play as striker for the day.

And the masses don't even realize they are being socially engineered in pretty much every aspect of their lives nowadays.

Return to “Members Lounge”