Next Match: Image
Sheffield United in the Premier League.
Sunday 24th November 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.
Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:00 pm
Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 pm
Relly wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:33 pm

I know it's not completely the same thing but at work I have been relentlessly teased about my Dutch heritage. I laughed at all the stereotypes because most were true and just assumed these people were jealous because they feel their lineage is inferior to mine.
If you think this is even close to the same, it shows why you just shouldn't ever be having this discussion
Are fornicate retarded or what? Did you see the part where I said it's not the same thing?

And by the way, your comment saying I shouldn't be part of a discussion because I have European heritage is racist.
If it’s not the same thing why mention it

And I’m not saying you shouldn’t be part of the discussion because you’re European

I’m saying you shouldn’t because you have not experienced the racism being spoken about in any shape or form yet still feel the need to tell the people being targeted that it’s not racism

See that’s the issue with the world today
People don’t like being told they’re racist. And fair enough. So even if their intentions are not to be a racist, the victims will say its racism and they feel targeted
And then the people who have never actually experienced racism, who don’t want to be told they’re racists, will fight back harder to fight the tag. Instead of just listening at what they’re told, how it hurts and stop what they’re doing

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:54 pm

raycreative wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:56 am
RED3bution wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:22 pm
I know he said he didin't agree with the chant but he also said he started speaking very quickly, soon after the chants started, to silence the crowd. His claim doesn't hold up though. Talk is cheap, lies are cheaper.
Am sure even you realize that silence could be interpreted as consent.
Well now he's changed his mind again.
I know that's unusual for him as he doesn't seem to have a natural and intelligent thought in his brain
As well as being a total prick,a despicable human being, a racist a fanny twiddler,a total liar etc etc etc he is also a very dangerous man to world peace
There is nothing that he wouldn't do to divert and deflect from all of the above
He has been called out by a huge number of respectable and intelligent world leaders as well as warmongers and dictators
The only ones that like him and mean it are the Russians and the middle American hicks
The Russians are playing him and the American hicks don't know how to think

He surrounds himself with pieces of shit
Would any of you genuinely want to meet Kellyann Conway?
Even he own husband doesn't seem to like her
Trump junior is one of the most obnoxious pieces of shit i have evr heard.You wouldn't get fed up of giving him a crack round the back of the Stretford End would you ?
His wife and his daughter just like pouting and spending his money

I think they should chant "send middle eatern euopean women with big tits back"
But that's not a good chant is it :laugh: :laugh:
Hahaha. I had a nice chuckle with that last line. The hypocrisy stinks.

I pretty much agree with what you said. Insecure, narcissistic and surrounded by enablers....

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:02 am
Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:02 pm
Sandies wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 am
Don't worry England, you're well on your way to appointing the next anti Semitic :P
You're such a race baiting POS. How fornicate said is your life that you spend your spare time searching for racism and then inventing it when you can't find it.

Next time I’ll use more smilies for sarcasm

Although I really wouldn’t struggle having to find that anti Semitic piece of shit showing his true colors
why? It's not a joke coming from you. Even long before politics became a big discussion on this board you found racism everywhere you looked. It's a sad existence constantly searching for evidence that the world is as horrible as you hope it is.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 pm

If you think this is even close to the same, it shows why you just shouldn't ever be having this discussion
Are fornicate retarded or what? Did you see the part where I said it's not the same thing?

And by the way, your comment saying I shouldn't be part of a discussion because I have European heritage is racist.

And I’m not saying you shouldn’t be part of the discussion because you’re European

I’m saying you shouldn’t because you have not experienced the racism being spoken about in any shape or form yet still feel the need to tell the people being targeted that it’s not racism

People don’t like being told they’re racist. And fair enough. So even if their intentions are not to be a racist, the victims will say its racism and they feel targeted
And then the people who have never actually experienced racism, who don’t want to be told they’re racists, will fight back harder to fight the tag. Instead of just listening at what they’re told, how it hurts and stop what they’re doing
If people like you didn't cry wolf about racism everywhere in every situation then I may not find myself immediately dismissing it every time I hear the accusation. You can see that right? I fully appreciate there are occasions of racism that still exist, but when it's fraudulently injected into every situation then the accusation ceases to mean anything.

Modern day America is the least racist place at the least racist time in the world. Granted race relations were slightly better there prior to 2008.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:16 pm
Sandies wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:02 am
Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:02 pm

You're such a race baiting POS. How fornicate said is your life that you spend your spare time searching for racism and then inventing it when you can't find it.

Next time I’ll use more smilies for sarcasm

Although I really wouldn’t struggle having to find that anti Semitic piece of shit showing his true colors
why? It's not a joke coming from you. Even long before politics became a big discussion on this board you found racism everywhere you looked. It's a sad existence constantly searching for evidence that the world is as horrible as you hope it is.

Please enlighten me where...

And dont even mention Suarez, the guy who admitted what he called him, and who's teammates admitted it was said in a hostile way, and was found guilty beyond reasonable doubt - and not based on one mans word vs another's like you like to claim

If not liking racism is my biggest flaw - jee consider me a bad person

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 pm
Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:

If people like you didn't cry wolf about racism everywhere in every situation then I may not find myself immediately dismissing it every time I hear the accusation. You can see that right? I fully appreciate there are occasions of racism that still exist, but when it's fraudulently injected into every situation then the accusation ceases to mean anything.

Modern day America is the least racist place at the least racist time in the world. Granted race relations were slightly better there prior to 2008.

:laugh:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:42 pm

So now we have another new world leader in Boris Johnson
FFS
He can go alongside those other lying bastards Putin,Kim Jong-un,Hassan Rouhani and the Trumper
If my daughter came home with any of that lot she would be looking for new parents

What a shower of lying,self indulgent tossers they all are

I think i like the Glazers more :laugh: :laugh:

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Interesting day with Mueller yesterday.
Asked the direct question at the hearings "Did you exonerate Trump?" Mueller replied "No"

Shortly afterwords The Trumper was doing a lap of honour as he confirmed to the press that Mueller had exonerated him
Which part of the word "NO" did the Trumper not understand?

Might as well join Ed Woodward's team and declare that United are a world force that everybody in football admires.
Wait and see

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:43 pm

raycreative wrote:
Asked the direct question at the hearings "Did you exonerate Trump?" Mueller replied "No"

Shortly afterwords The Trumper was doing a lap of honour as he confirmed to the press that Mueller had exonerated him

Might as well join Ed Woodward's team and declare that United are a world force that everybody in football admires.
Wait and see
fake news

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:14 pm

raycreative wrote:

Wait and see
You're apparently the only person in the world that doesn't realize that yesterday was an absolute disaster for Mueller, the democrats and the media, even MSNBC and CNN admitted that.

First of all, the basis of law is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. Trump wasn't proven guilty, therefore he is innocent. Prosecutors do not exonerate people, never have, never will. Mueller was called out on this in probably one of the worst moments for him.

It was clear from watching this that Mueller is a confused old man that was only used as a figurehead for this investigation run by a team of Hillary's lawyers. And after the report cleared Trump of collusion the only thing the left hung their hopes on was obstruction, when asked directly whether or not Trump did anything to impede his investigation Mueller said no. So what possible obstruction was there if nothing was done to obstruct the investigation?

I knew this would backfire on the dems, but it went even better then I thought. The Russian thing was a hoax, the investigation was a hoax, everyone now knows these things and the insane talk of impeachment is now done.

How will the democrats shoot themselves in the foot next? Personnally I can't wait to find out.

Oh yeah, and the investigator general's report should be out soon too, then we will start to see the swamp creatures go done. Can't wait to see Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, Clinton and hopefully Obama in shackles.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:07 pm

Ben everything you said above,is total rubbish
It is worse than the standard fake news comment that every Trump supporter utters non stop as that means they can't defend the statement they are argueing against
Every point you made appears to be 100% incorrect.Not even a bit incorrect
I think if Trump tells you there are 30 hours in a day you would defend it and slaughter everybody that says it is a lie and there are 24

I thought Mueller said the following
Maybe i misheard him

1 He said he did not exonerate Trump
2 He said he was happy with the legal opinion that a sitting president could not be charged but he made it clear he could be chargeda fter his office term was over which was why he left a road map and left it open
He said Russia interfered before during and after the 2016 election and continues to do so
He said that trump had not co-operated in full.Strange that considering how often Trump said he was happy to help
The entire Trump family including that arrogant prick of a son of his went out of their way to not provide information,even though they all claim tehy were happy to help

The Democrats are as frustrated as hell as they know he has colluded,corrupted and every bad thing he claims he doesn't stand for
However as he has a hand picked Attorney General who frighteningly lies more and better than Trump and a senate that doesn't have the balls to do the right thing there is not a hope in hell of getting him to court whilst he is still in power

Now a lot of people who don't understand honesty,integrity and morals stand by Trump but i believe as soon as he has gone it will be bingo time

That's unless the idiot doesn't start a nuclear war to deflect from the facts

Now if you think that after Mueller finished yesterday it showed
1 Mueller is a pathetic old man as opposed to a great methodical legal brain
2 Trump was exonerated

Then i assume you think United are going to win the World Club championship in the next 18 months

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 am

I can't wait to hear in the future about how Trump didn't actually say this

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:36 pm

i feel sure he watched it on TV which is close enough for him to be able to lie about it.
I hope he didn't watch it on CNN!!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:58 pm

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... nyc-214236

An article from 2016, from Politico, a left leaning news source, detailing Trump's timeline throughout the 911 incident. It talks about how the next day he was right down there at the site, with a 100 of his workers, with 125 more on the way. And Snopes couldn't label Trump's claims as false, they gave it unverified, which for snopes mean it's true.

Here's video evidence of him physically at ground zero the next day

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:14 am

Was that before or after he was bragging about now having the tallest building in manhattan

and speaking about how the muslims were celebrating and having parties in the streets

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am

Sandies wrote:
Was that before or after he was bragging about now having the tallest building in manhattan

and speaking about how the muslims were celebrating and having parties in the streets
The tallest building comment was in really poor taste.

Were you in New Jersey? Because people who were said they saw the same thing. Muslims all around the world were cheering, is it really a stretch that a group of them in New Jersey did too?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/23 ... saw-277082

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:59 am

Sandies wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 am
I can't wait to hear in the future about how Trump didn't actually say this

Watched this again and I can't believe how stupid this is. Did you really think you were proving something with this? He said he was down there, which there is video evidence of, and flat out states he wasn't a first responder. So what was the problem here? You guys are so eager to get Trump you don't even think about what you are posting.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:36 am

Relly wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am
Sandies wrote:

The tallest building comment was in really poor taste.

Were you in New Jersey? Because people who were said they saw the same thing. Muslims all around the world were cheering, is it really a stretch that a group of them in New Jersey did too?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/23 ... saw-277082
So was the joke yesterday how if they fall, they wont fall very far

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 am

It's standard Trump. He is associating himself with those who were the first to respond to planes being crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. People who continue to suffer health issues due to their jobs.

Good on him for clearing the bill - I'll give him that, despite that rat bag in Kentuck who tried to block it until we find the true cost

If that is the interview he did with the German newspaper, then that happened a few blocks from ground zero.

There was only reported sighting of him at ground zero, in a newsday report where it read

"The sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.
"'No, no. The building's gone,' he says into the phone."

But there isn;'t evidence of that either

He also claims he paid for a lot of the clean up -which also cant be verified

Trump is a serial exaggerator and liar so there's a lot more credits in the bank that he's once again fabricating a story ..

BUT, Either way.. is this really something that should be said. Is this a point he needs to prove to the people that actually were there. People who gave so much to the country during that period, and still do!

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... esponders/

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:14 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:04 am
It's standard Trump. He is associating himself with those who were the first to respond to planes being crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. People who continue to suffer health issues due to their jobs.

Good on him for clearing the bill - I'll give him that, despite that rat bag in Kentuck who tried to block it until we find the true cost

If that is the interview he did with the German newspaper, then that happened a few blocks from ground zero.

There was only reported sighting of him at ground zero, in a newsday report where it read

"The sight of Donald Trump, every hair in place and impeccably dressed in a black suit, pressed white shirt and red tie, walking into the plaza with his cellular phone to his ear.
"'No, no. The building's gone,' he says into the phone."

But there isn;'t evidence of that either

He also claims he paid for a lot of the clean up -which also cant be verified

Trump is a serial exaggerator and liar so there's a lot more credits in the bank that he's once again fabricating a story ..

BUT, Either way.. is this really something that should be said. Is this a point he needs to prove to the people that actually were there. People who gave so much to the country during that period, and still do!

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... esponders/
He is not associating himself with first responders, he specifically said that. He said he was down there, which he was. You need to stop thinking your interpretation of what he said is actually what he said.

Trump has done many thoughtful, charitable things over the years, ask Jennifer Hudson, whom he sheltered for free after her family was murdered, or the jewish kid who he flew on his private jet to get medical treatment. I get it, he's a loud, obnoxious, guy, who does exaggerate, but just like with anyone on social media, he isn't that person in real life. Many many people who deal with him in real life talk about how charming, and thoughtfull he is. It's in no way out of his character to have been down there contributing to the response to 911, he loves New York and he loves America and he would definitely want to help in some way.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:26 pm

Read this article, NYC's Police Commissioner at the time confirms Trump was down there multiple times

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/07 ... ound-zero/

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:22 am

Breitbart may as well have interviewed Rudy Giuliani instead of his former protege.... Is this the real journalism?

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:13 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Breitbart may as well have interviewed Rudy Giuliani instead of his former protege.... Is this the real journalism?
He was the NYC police commissioner at the time. Does it really matter where facts come from if they are facts?

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:09 am

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
He was the NYC police commissioner at the time. Does it really matter where facts come from if they are facts?
Well it shouldn't, if the fact is discovered say by accident or in some unprovoked manner.

But in this case, because it is supposedly an interview being used to bolster another person's account, Kerik's credibility has been fully thrust upon his police career (NY Police chief) without disclosing, I assume, his corruption during that time especially with regards to events surrounding 911. He was convicted and jailed for that crime but his credibility has been injured and should not be thrown in the face of discerning readers.

They might as well have gone for Guiliani, the mayor of New York at that time who MADE Kerik. He would be relatively more credible and that's not saying much for Guilliani who seems to have bet on his retirement with all his reputation chips.

Don't get me wrong, the facts may or may not be overturned, but the motivation is very suspect and I hope you'd agree.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:09 am
Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
Well it shouldn't, if the fact is discovered say by accident or in some unprovoked manner.

But in this case, because it is supposedly an interview being used to bolster another person's account, Kerik's credibility has been fully thrust upon his police career (NY Police chief) without disclosing, I assume, his corruption during that time especially with regards to events surrounding 911. He was convicted and jailed for that crime but his credibility has been injured and should not be thrown in the face of discerning readers.

They might as well have gone for Guiliani, the mayor of New York at that time who MADE Kerik. He would be relatively more credible and that's not saying much for Guilliani who seems to have bet on his retirement with all his reputation chips.

Don't get me wrong, the facts may or may not be overturned, but the motivation is very suspect and I hope you'd agree.
He was charged with tax fraud, for something that has nothing to do with 9/11 and was years after. While I don't condone that behavior, he was a respected, decorated police officer for years.

And you keep throwing around Guiliani like is some sort of villain. Guiliani took New York from a crime infested, very dangerous place and made it a liveable city and made it safe for tourists again. The transformation was remarkable. After 9/11 he was widely praised, by all sides, for his handling of the situation. He was touted as presidential candidate then and had Bush been finishing his second term instead of first Guilliani would probably have easily won.

Return to “Members Lounge”