Next Match: Image
Sheffield United in the Premier League.
Sunday 24th November 2019, KO 16:30 UTC.
RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:11 am
Telling someone to go home to where they came from is racist. end of.

It was a master stroke from Trump, because when one shit storm arises from his racist mouth, every other issue is ignored
Your response to my well laid out, factual statement is, Orange Man Racist. I will take that as you don't have anyway of actually disputing anything I have said, thus your have resorted to your only defense, everyone is racist. Jokes on you, that argument, and people being sick of it, is why Trump won and why he'll win again.

And he didn't tell them to go back permanently, he said go back to these places, fix them, and then come back and show us how you did it. That's not racist.
Ok Relly if that is the case then I will like to say something and I don't want you to understand it as an insult. I think you clearly but temporarily lack a fundamental understanding of US immigration issues and it will be best for yourself to temporarily abstain until you've gained a fuller understanding of these matters.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:50 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:12 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 am
Relly wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:58 am

And also, please point out to me which aspect of those tweets are racist? The only real fault is that Omar is the only one from another country. However Tlaib clearly has more love for Palestine, her country of heritage, then the US. She wrapped herself in a Palestine flag when elected, she hangs a Palestine flag in her office. And this is the women that screamed at her victory party that she was going to "impeach that fornicate". Now whatever you think of Trump personally, it's completely appalling for an elected official of the US to speak about the office of the countries leader in that way.
1- Palestine isn't actually a country
2 - Her ignorance and bias isn't a cause of xenophobic and racist abuse. Whos side do you think people will take with that type of response
1 - I am fully aware Palestine isnt' a country, it's ragtag group of radical muslim outcasts from other muslim countries run by a terrorist organization. I tried to play that down to not offend your delicate lefty sensibilities, but like a typical leftist you throw your principles away just to disagree with the other side.

2 - People will take Trump's side. He will whether this overreaction to his comments like everything else and it won't affect his support. But trust me when I tell you, American's do not like this women. Most Americans love their country and they don't appreciate these women shitting on it all the time. That is a fact.

1. No you are correct. I call each situation as I see them. I don't have a political side. I'm really not that left wing, I just don't support racism. There's a difference. Please enlighten me what principals I "throw away"
Bit rich coming from you that will legitimately take every side Donny tells you to. You can be an individual sometime
Relly wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:11 am
Telling someone to go home to where they came from is racist. end of.

It was a master stroke from Trump, because when one shit storm arises from his racist mouth, every other issue is ignored
Your response to my well laid out, factual statement is, Orange Man Racist. I will take that as you don't have anyway of actually disputing anything I have said, thus your have resorted to your only defense, everyone is racist. Jokes on you, that argument, and people being sick of it, is why Trump won and why he'll win again.

And he didn't tell them to go back permanently, he said go back to these places, fix them, and then come back and show us how you did it. That's not racist.
And no, my response was he's racist. My response was, that statement is racist.
Again, call each situation as you see it, don't have to abandon your principals to always support your side (Y)

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:51 pm

Carrick 5 Gerrard 0 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:54 pm
You've obviously not had someone tell you to go back to where you come from when you weren't born in that country....

Imagine how many kids are going to see that and think it's okay to say that to other kids, that's not okay.
That's the thing, he wont, he's a white immigrant

Just like the Trump family

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:19 am

Just so we're clear, Omar is anti-semetic, uniformed, biased, ignorant and has no place in politics

Shouting "send her back" at a rally takes us back to some of the worst periods in history. It might as well be a KKK rally

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 am

I thought he was KKK?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 pm

You've obviously not had someone tell you to go back to where you come from when you weren't born in that country....

Imagine how many kids are going to see that and think it's okay to say that to other kids, that's not okay.
He said, go back, fix them and come back here and show us how. He didn't say leave and never come back because you're not welcome. Big difference.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Sandies wrote:

I know it's not completely the same thing but at work I have been relentlessly teased about my Dutch heritage. I laughed at all the stereotypes because most were true and just assumed these people were jealous because they feel their lineage is inferior to mine.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm

Ole wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:39 am
I thought he was KKK?
Wrong side, the KKK is the democratic party.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Sandies wrote:

Just so we're clear, Omar is anti-semetic, uniformed, biased, ignorant and has no place in politics

Shouting "send her back" at a rally takes us back to some of the worst periods in history. It might as well be a KKK rally
Trump isn't responsible for what others say. He quickly moved on at the time and denounced the chant today.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:28 pm

He said, go back, fix them and come back here and show us how. He didn't say leave and never come back because you're not welcome. Big difference.
What he (and what you previously have never ever understood) is that sometimes, most times, going back is never an option

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 pm

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

I know it's not completely the same thing but at work I have been relentlessly teased about my Dutch heritage. I laughed at all the stereotypes because most were true and just assumed these people were jealous because they feel their lineage is inferior to mine.
If you think this is even close to the same, it shows why you just shouldn't ever be having this discussion

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:34 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:32 pm
Sandies wrote:

Trump isn't responsible for what others say. He quickly moved on at the time and denounced the chant today.
This isn't the first time something like this has happened
Did he denounce it at the time? Did he tell them to stop?

This is the thing, you can try make any argument for or against whether Trump is racist, but this is the side of him his supporters see, and support. This is what draws them. And he knows it.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:18 am

To lighten the mood:

Trump says "I dont have a racist bone inside me".

Unfortunately for her Stormy Daniels had one inside her several times! :whistle:

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 am

Don't worry England, you're well on your way to appointing the next anti Semitic :P

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:12 pm

Here's Donny boy disavowing the chants by ummm, speaking very quickly...

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:17 pm

RedSte wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:18 am
To lighten the mood:

Trump says "I dont have a racist bone inside me".

Unfortunately for her Stormy Daniels had one inside her several times! :whistle:
Hahaha....the madness! Trump's a zero-sum human being but I think I owe all zero-sum human beings an apology by making that association.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 pm
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

If you think this is even close to the same, it shows why you just shouldn't ever be having this discussion
Are fornicate retarded or what? Did you see the part where I said it's not the same thing?

And by the way, your comment saying I shouldn't be part of a discussion because I have European heritage is racist.
Last edited by Relly on Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:02 pm

Sandies wrote:
Don't worry England, you're well on your way to appointing the next anti Semitic :P
You're such a race baiting POS. How fornicate said is your life that you spend your spare time searching for racism and then inventing it when you can't find it.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Read this article, which is filled with verifiable evidence, and you might understand why Americans don't like Ilhan Omar. And it doesn't even mention her anti-semitism, that's a whole different problem.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... s-case.php

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:09 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:12 pm
Here's Donny boy disavowing the chants by ummm, speaking very quickly...

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:22 pm

I know he said he didin't agree with the chant but he also said he started speaking very quickly, soon after the chants started, to silence the crowd. His claim doesn't hold up though. Talk is cheap, lies are cheaper.
Am sure even you realize that silence could be interpreted as consent.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:54 am

RED3bution wrote:
I know he said he didin't agree with the chant but he also said he started speaking very quickly, soon after the chants started, to silence the crowd. His claim doesn't hold up though. Talk is cheap, lies are cheaper.
It was an organic moment and he probably didn't expect it or immediately know how to deal with it. I do think he should have moved on quicker or even told them to stop.

While I absolutely hate Ilhan Omar I hope this doesn't happen again and I don't condone it personally. I would rather he be investigated for her multiple cases of fraud and tax evasion.

raycreative
First Team Player
First Team Player

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:56 am

RED3bution wrote:
Well now he's changed his mind again.
I know that's unusual for him as he doesn't seem to have a natural and intelligent thought in his brain
As well as being a total prick,a despicable human being, a racist a fanny twiddler,a total liar etc etc etc he is also a very dangerous man to world peace
There is nothing that he wouldn't do to divert and deflect from all of the above
He has been called out by a huge number of respectable and intelligent world leaders as well as warmongers and dictators
The only ones that like him and mean it are the Russians and the middle American hicks
The Russians are playing him and the American hicks don't know how to think

He surrounds himself with pieces of shit
Would any of you genuinely want to meet Kellyann Conway?
Even he own husband doesn't seem to like her
Trump junior is one of the most obnoxious pieces of shit i have evr heard.You wouldn't get fed up of giving him a crack round the back of the Stretford End would you ?
His wife and his daughter just like pouting and spending his money

I think they should chant "send middle eatern euopean women with big tits back"
But that's not a good chant is it :laugh: :laugh:

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:01 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:05 pm
Read this article, which is filled with verifiable evidence, and you might understand why Americans don't like Ilhan Omar. And it doesn't even mention her anti-semitism, that's a whole different problem.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... s-case.php

I have never at any stage every shown any support for Omar.

I just don’t need to argue against her by telling her to go back where she came from

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:02 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:02 pm
Sandies wrote:
You're such a race baiting POS. How fornicate said is your life that you spend your spare time searching for racism and then inventing it when you can't find it.

Next time I’ll use more smilies for sarcasm

Although I really wouldn’t struggle having to find that anti Semitic piece of shit showing his true colors

Return to “Members Lounge”