Loading...
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:37 am
Oh yes those pooooor witttle wacists

Whats the old line, some very very fine parties on both sides

Taunt jeer and mock native vets and you get a nice little today show interview and invite to visit the Donalds racist castle

Where do you think these youth learned it was okay to taunt and mock American vets. Wasn't it the day before Trump was once again tweeting about Pocahontas

Why do you think native Americans felt the need to confront these youths. Why are we at a stage where they had to even confront them chanting and mocking

Why are they at a pro life rally chanting "It's not rape if you enjoy it!"
Why is it that when they are confronted by native americans, they know they can just openly and smugly mock them back and nothing will result


Why do MAGA wearing teens think all this is okay. because it's become okay in society. Its encouraged by the very top of American society

And when youre at a prolife rally chanting build the wall (whats the connection), it is fornicate clear that to these MAGA wearing heroes the wall has nothing to do with border security and everything to do with what it represents


Lets not forget what Covington Catholic teens are known for previously and what they were doing there in the first place.

And what are the consequences, a nice little visit to Donalds temple

God bless White America
You need to check your facts, because nothing you have said here is accurate. A lot of prominent journalists and news outlets are about to be sued for libel for spreading these lies.

These were kids, who were at a rally and were just waiting for their bus. A group of black people called the Black Hebrew Israelites started taunting them, calling them crackers and faggots and calling the couple black kids from this school the N - word. The native group then approach the kids, got right in their faces and started banging the drum. The natives then started telling the kids to get off their land, go back to Europe. Being kids, thrust into this intimidating, potentially violent situation starting performed school spirit songs to attempt to diffuse the situation. The one kid did make an awkward smile (not sure why that's a crime) but he was surrounded by threatening adults, what do you expect of him? At no point did anyone yell build a wall or go back to Mexico or any of the things you think they said. As it turns out this Vietnam vet Native is a liar. First off, never served in Vietnam, he lied about that, second, video shows he approached the kid, third, 2 hours of video and no one ever yelled the things at him that he claims they did, Fourth, he has a history of making similar false claims.

These are nothing but innocent kids who did nothing wrong and were harassed and intimidated by two groups of adults. Like I said, there is two hours of footage available to back up the completely factual sequence of events I just laid out.


Did you know these kids can't even go back to school because of the death threats and bomb threats they have been receiving? It's amazing that this whole incident started as a declaration from the left about their moral superiority over the lowly conservatives and in the end did nothing but expose how evil the left really is.

This is a new low for the media in the US, for the political left in the US and it's a new low for you to still make these comments about innocent kids even after all the facts have come out. You are truly a disgusting person if these comments are what you really believe.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm

@Relly. No need working yourself up. I don't even know if you understand what that video was about. The storyline has flipped at least twice. The most consistent line is coming from the guy who's playing drums.

TO be honest the speed with which people form opinions is very much the outcome of viral videos and the editing that goes with it. The catholic boys are not as innocent as you protray. Take it home


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:03 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm
@Relly. No need working yourself up. I don't even know if you understand what that video was about. The storyline has flipped at least twice. The most consistent line is coming from the guy who's playing drums.

TO be honest the speed with which people form opinions is very much the outcome of viral videos and the editing that goes with it. The catholic boys are not as innocent as you protray. Take it home
The story line flipped once. There was the original 50 second highly edited clip that was released alongside a handful of blatant lies. Than the full 2 hour video came out that shows the truth. There is no flipping beyond that, the truth is in that video and indisputable. Those kids did nothing wrong, and were kids in a situation where everyone else was adults. And that indian guy is a complete liar, has a history of lying, so maybe his lies are the most consistent, but the visual/audio evidence doesn't line up with his consistent lies.

Not sure why you guys are sticking with this, only the fringe whack jobs haven't backed off this claim. And I am worked up, because as little as I thought of liberals before this incident I am shocked and appalled at what they have done here. No one is safe in the mission to bring down Trump.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Pick and choose! I don't even wanna go into analysis here. Futile.

I will however bring up the Venezuelan situation where Trump has recently recognized an unelected person as leader of Venezuela. What do you think?


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:03 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:19 pm
Pick and choose! I don't even wanna go into analysis here. Futile.

I will however bring up the Venezuelan situation where Trump has recently recognized an unelected person as leader of Venezuela. What do you think?
You don't want to go into analysis because it will prove you wrong.

I'm done debating with dishonest people.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:17 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:03 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:19 pm
Pick and choose! I don't even wanna go into analysis here. Futile.

I will however bring up the Venezuelan situation where Trump has recently recognized an unelected person as leader of Venezuela. What do you think?
You don't want to go into analysis because it will prove you wrong.

I'm done debating with dishonest people.
Lol. No I don't wanna go into analysis because you are fully entrenched. I don't want to use words that will bounce right off.
Trump is my role model for dishonesty by the way.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6433
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 am

Relly wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:44 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:37 am
Oh yes those pooooor witttle wacists

Whats the old line, some very very fine parties on both sides

Taunt jeer and mock native vets and you get a nice little today show interview and invite to visit the Donalds racist castle

Where do you think these youth learned it was okay to taunt and mock American vets. Wasn't it the day before Trump was once again tweeting about Pocahontas

Why do you think native Americans felt the need to confront these youths. Why are we at a stage where they had to even confront them chanting and mocking

Why are they at a pro life rally chanting "It's not rape if you enjoy it!"
Why is it that when they are confronted by native americans, they know they can just openly and smugly mock them back and nothing will result


Why do MAGA wearing teens think all this is okay. because it's become okay in society. Its encouraged by the very top of American society

And when youre at a prolife rally chanting build the wall (whats the connection), it is fornicate clear that to these MAGA wearing heroes the wall has nothing to do with border security and everything to do with what it represents


Lets not forget what Covington Catholic teens are known for previously and what they were doing there in the first place.

And what are the consequences, a nice little visit to Donalds temple

God bless White America
You need to check your facts, because nothing you have said here is accurate. A lot of prominent journalists and news outlets are about to be sued for libel for spreading these lies.

These were kids, who were at a rally and were just waiting for their bus. A group of black people called the Black Hebrew Israelites started taunting them, calling them crackers and faggots and calling the couple black kids from this school the N - word. The native group then approach the kids, got right in their faces and started banging the drum. The natives then started telling the kids to get off their land, go back to Europe. Being kids, thrust into this intimidating, potentially violent situation starting performed school spirit songs to attempt to diffuse the situation. The one kid did make an awkward smile (not sure why that's a crime) but he was surrounded by threatening adults, what do you expect of him? At no point did anyone yell build a wall or go back to Mexico or any of the things you think they said. As it turns out this Vietnam vet Native is a liar. First off, never served in Vietnam, he lied about that, second, video shows he approached the kid, third, 2 hours of video and no one ever yelled the things at him that he claims they did, Fourth, he has a history of making similar false claims.

These are nothing but innocent kids who did nothing wrong and were harassed and intimidated by two groups of adults. Like I said, there is two hours of footage available to back up the completely factual sequence of events I just laid out.


Did you know these kids can't even go back to school because of the death threats and bomb threats they have been receiving? It's amazing that this whole incident started as a declaration from the left about their moral superiority over the lowly conservatives and in the end did nothing but expose how evil the left really is.

This is a new low for the media in the US, for the political left in the US and it's a new low for you to still make these comments about innocent kids even after all the facts have come out. You are truly a disgusting person if these comments are what you really believe.
Wh dont you go watch the two hours of footage rather than just talk about how it exists.

The incident with the black israelites had nothing to do with their confrontation with the native americans. The fact you refer to them as "that Indian guy" tells you everything you need to know.

Anyone could tell you the black israelites are gobshite many birth canals but also fornicate harmless. But I can also see why a bunch of kids from a school who normalised blackface as "school spirit" would find them hard to resist.

This case is just another case of the white media taking the word of a far right PR firm with the rest of the country following the medias lead to excuse and normalise racist behaviour. Discredit the native American, attack his history and paint the poor wacists as the victims.

You watch the 2 hour video, and you come to the same conclusion. They behaved like ignorant, disrespectful, mocking children. The Israelites spewed some pretty hateful words, including homophobic slurs. Nathan Phillips approached the students. All these facts are not mutually exclusive.

Lets not forget what these kids were doing in the first place. Attending a pro life rally (which is fine - despite the fact is has nothing to do with them) and shouting irrelvant tones such as its not rape if you enjoy it and build that wall. (There is footage of both of these)


Phillips’ testimony about an incident in which a very large group of raucous boys surrounded him after he acted to difuse the situation and acted with extreme disrespect is being ignored in favour of an after-the-fact narrative created by white teens from a virtually all-white school with a history of blatant and public racism.

The boys were wearing MAGA hats, “March for Life” sweatshirts, and holdng bottles of “Trump water,” which in several videos they can be seen proudly exhibiting to others around them. Though they were high school students, they appeared to have no adult supervision, but for one lone adult who stood at the back of this large pack of boys and did nothing. Indeed, in a nearly two hour video, Phillips was the only adult who tried to intervene in what clearly appeared to be an escalating and potentially dangerous situation.

In the videos, it is clear the boys surrounded the Native American (the indian guy), laughing, chanting “war whooping ” and doing tomahawk chops right in his face.

all it took after that was a letter written by a right-wing PR firm to change the situation.

Everything the kid said in all his glorious interviews did not match the footage. Phillips didnt even enter the picture until about an hour and 13 min in. When he does, the teens surround Phillips and start hopping, chanting, chopping hands andl aughing. There is a very large crowd of teens surrounding Phillips; they are openly mocking him. There’s nothing respectful about it.

Again, contrary to what the kid said, Phillips did not single him out at all. As this video shows, Phillips was surrounded by jumping, whooping, mocking teens. As you can see in the frame below, Sandmann is in the background (red cap, gray jacket) smiling.
https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/statu ... tudents%2F (watch the guy in the hero cap)

So unless you believe the tomohawk chop is some innocent gesture that the kids had no idea was racist but somehow still knew it existed, then yes, they are innocent.

The behaviour of the black israelites is irrelevant to the behaviour of the students towards the native Americans. t does not excuse the behavior of this large pack of boys, nor the absence of any adult supervision. In effect, they are blaming five Black men for the behavior of 60-odd male teens who were free to and should have left the scene. The actons of teens who defend their blackface at basketball games as school spirit.

Racist white kids with history of blackface harass a Native man and all levels of the white supremacist machinery from the news media to the White house move swiftly to normalise their behavior and redeem their childhood. Now recall what happens when a Black kid is killed by cops.

Nice little interview on TV and invitation to the white house when donalds shut down tantrum is done. Dont recall the black hero who saved everyone from the shooter in the waffle house even getting a mention from the white house. I dont see the kids who survived the stoneman douglas shooting getting invited to the white house. infact i distinctly remember those kids getting harrassed and attacked by the right everywhere you looked...

Welcome to white america


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Sandies wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 am
Relly wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:44 pm
Sandies wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:37 am
Oh yes those pooooor witttle wacists

Whats the old line, some very very fine parties on both sides

Taunt jeer and mock native vets and you get a nice little today show interview and invite to visit the Donalds racist castle

Where do you think these youth learned it was okay to taunt and mock American vets. Wasn't it the day before Trump was once again tweeting about Pocahontas

Why do you think native Americans felt the need to confront these youths. Why are we at a stage where they had to even confront them chanting and mocking

Why are they at a pro life rally chanting "It's not rape if you enjoy it!"
Why is it that when they are confronted by native americans, they know they can just openly and smugly mock them back and nothing will result


Why do MAGA wearing teens think all this is okay. because it's become okay in society. Its encouraged by the very top of American society

And when youre at a prolife rally chanting build the wall (whats the connection), it is fornicate clear that to these MAGA wearing heroes the wall has nothing to do with border security and everything to do with what it represents


Lets not forget what Covington Catholic teens are known for previously and what they were doing there in the first place.

And what are the consequences, a nice little visit to Donalds temple

God bless White America
You need to check your facts, because nothing you have said here is accurate. A lot of prominent journalists and news outlets are about to be sued for libel for spreading these lies.

These were kids, who were at a rally and were just waiting for their bus. A group of black people called the Black Hebrew Israelites started taunting them, calling them crackers and faggots and calling the couple black kids from this school the N - word. The native group then approach the kids, got right in their faces and started banging the drum. The natives then started telling the kids to get off their land, go back to Europe. Being kids, thrust into this intimidating, potentially violent situation starting performed school spirit songs to attempt to diffuse the situation. The one kid did make an awkward smile (not sure why that's a crime) but he was surrounded by threatening adults, what do you expect of him? At no point did anyone yell build a wall or go back to Mexico or any of the things you think they said. As it turns out this Vietnam vet Native is a liar. First off, never served in Vietnam, he lied about that, second, video shows he approached the kid, third, 2 hours of video and no one ever yelled the things at him that he claims they did, Fourth, he has a history of making similar false claims.

These are nothing but innocent kids who did nothing wrong and were harassed and intimidated by two groups of adults. Like I said, there is two hours of footage available to back up the completely factual sequence of events I just laid out.


Did you know these kids can't even go back to school because of the death threats and bomb threats they have been receiving? It's amazing that this whole incident started as a declaration from the left about their moral superiority over the lowly conservatives and in the end did nothing but expose how evil the left really is.

This is a new low for the media in the US, for the political left in the US and it's a new low for you to still make these comments about innocent kids even after all the facts have come out. You are truly a disgusting person if these comments are what you really believe.
Wh dont you go watch the two hours of footage rather than just talk about how it exists. I have watched quite a bit, and I have seen numerous analysis of the footage

The incident with the black israelites had nothing to do with their confrontation with the native americans. The fact you refer to them as "that Indian guy" tells you everything you need to know. What else would I call him? And the black Israelites had everything to do with them, it set up the incident, it set the tone of these kids being harassed, scared, and acting a little poorly because of it.

Anyone could tell you the black israelites are gobshite many birth canals but also fornicate harmless. New York Times just ran a nice fluff piece on them But I can also see why a bunch of kids from a school who normalised blackface as "school spirit" would find them hard to resist. Taken out of contest, they were at a sporting even called a black out, where they wore all black and painted themselves all black, they also did blue outs. Do you know the standard practices of high school sporting events in North America? Cause I know fornicate all what they do in Australia. Immediately thinking everything is about race exposes you as the real racist

This case is just another case of the white media taking the word of a far right PR firm with the rest of the country following the medias lead to excuse and normalise racist behaviour. Discredit the native American, attack his history and paint the poor wacists as the victims.

You watch the 2 hour video, and you come to the same conclusion. They behaved like ignorant, disrespectful, mocking children. Key word, children, do you expect them to act like civilized adults at all times, including when they are being harassed by adults? The Israelites spewed some pretty hateful words, including homophobic slurs. Nathan Phillips approached the students. All these facts are not mutually exclusive.

Lets not forget what these kids were doing in the first place. Attending a pro life rally (which is fine - despite the fact is has nothing to do with them) Being against the murder of babies and a completely normal, mainstream and morally correct decision. They have every right to be there, and it's highly respectable that these kids are conscious of this rather barbaric practice. and shouting irrelvant tones such as its not rape if you enjoy it and build that wall. (There is footage of both of these) The kid who screamed about rape wasn't with the Covington students and didn't go to that school. And if you have seen footage of anyone screaming build the wall at the Indians then you might want to share it with the MSM, because their desperate to find it.


Phillips’ testimony about an incident in which a very large group of raucous boys surrounded him after he acted to difuse the situation and acted with extreme disrespect is being ignored in favour of an after-the-fact narrative created by white teens from a virtually all-white school with a history of blatant and public racism.

The boys were wearing MAGA hats, “March for Life” sweatshirts, and holdng bottles of “Trump water,” Please explain why any of these things is wrong. I don't recall any conservatives complaining about people wearing Hope t-shirts while Obama was president which in several videos they can be seen proudly exhibiting to others around them. Though they were high school students, they appeared to have no adult supervision, there chaperones were there, in the video, I have seen interviews with one of them, the kids specifically asked permission to perform their school chantsbut for one lone adult who stood at the back of this large pack of boys and did nothing. Indeed, in a nearly two hour video, Phillips was the only adult who tried to intervene in what clearly appeared to be an escalating and potentially dangerous situation.

In the videos, it is clear the boys surrounded the Native American (the indian guy), laughing, chanting “war whooping ” and doing tomahawk chops right in his face. were they doing it in there face? or were they joining in on the natives chant? Or maybe the just reacted to being insulted and threatened by the Indians by giving them some back

all it took after that was a letter written by a right-wing PR firm to change the situation. Did you call out Trayvon Martin's family for hiring a left wing PR firm when he was killed? These kids lives were about to be destroyed, the media is looking for anything wrong they might say to use it to cover their asses, of course they did, and should have, hired a PR firm.

Everything the kid said in all his glorious interviews did not match the footage. Phillips didnt even enter the picture until about an hour and 13 min in. When he does, the teens surround Phillips and start hopping, chanting, chopping hands andl aughing. There is a very large crowd of teens surrounding Phillips; they are openly mocking him. There’s nothing respectful about it.

Again, contrary to what the kid said, Phillips did not single him out at all. As this video shows, Phillips was surrounded by jumping, whooping, mocking teens. As you can see in the frame below, Sandmann is in the background (red cap, gray jacket) smiling.
https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/statu ... tudents%2F (watch the guy in the hero cap)

So unless you believe the tomohawk chop is some innocent gesture that the kids had no idea was racist but somehow still knew it existed, then yes, they are innocent.

The behaviour of the black israelites is irrelevant to the behaviour of the students towards the native Americans. t does not excuse the behavior of this large pack of boys, nor the absence of any adult supervision. In effect, they are blaming five Black men for the behavior of 60-odd male teens who were free to and should have left the scene. The actons of teens who defend their blackface at basketball games as school spirit.

Racist white kids with history of blackface harass a Native man and all levels of the white supremacist machinery from the news media to the White house move swiftly to normalise their behavior and redeem their childhood. Now recall what happens when a Black kid is killed by cops.

Nice little interview on TV and invitation to the white house when donalds shut down tantrum is done. Dont recall the black hero who saved everyone from the shooter in the waffle house even getting a mention from the white house. I dont see the kids who survived the stoneman douglas shooting getting invited to the white house. infact i distinctly remember those kids getting harrassed and attacked by the right everywhere you looked...

Welcome to white america

One of the biggest problems with the left, and there are lots, is that you guys can't admit when you are wrong, when caught in a lie you just double down. And it's easy to do when 90% of the media lies to back you up. You are dead wrong on this situation and a goddam fool for believing the spin of the media trying to save face. And your relentless obsession with racism just implies that you yourself are a very racist person.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:14 am

The covington students were viciously attacked for one and one reason ONLY.. They are white.
The histeria was one of the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. Some of the tweets from verified accounts of famous people (journalists, actors etc) were so vile & vicious it was criminal.

Adults calling for young boys to be murdered, attacked, their lives destroyed. Calling them "white bitches" etc..

The level of insanity we have reached is beyond ridiculous ..

Smiling while "white" = hate crime nowadays ..

White boys are called "racist" and bigots just for being born white.

No other ethnic group would put up with this blatant, vile, disgusting and sickening racial abuse.. :grr:

I mean the kid literally did absolutely fornicate NOTHING .. He just stood there and smiled awkwardly while the so-called black hebrew Israelis & the Chief 'Crying Wolf' and his gang hurled abuse after abuse towards them.. Both abusing groups were adults by the way, but at the end the white kids were blamed.

Must be their "white privilege"

The boys were called faggots, inbreds. They were told to go back to Europe and that this is not their Land and somehow they ended up being blamed ..

Unfvckingbelievable


To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Conflation, confusion and contrivance....Welcome back Ivan!

Have you checked to see how collusion is probable with Russia so far?


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 am

Hey there drunken Shakespeare .. :geek:

I can see, you still struggle with the English language and still unable to form an eloquent argument or even a coherent sentence.


To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Lol. I will take that to mean that you'd rather talk about my struggles. So let's.
I struggle to understand why Ann Coulter, whom I consider smart, to have taken so long to come to the realization (that you likely still haven't) that Trump is just a coat hanger, a prop, THE REAL EMPTY CHAIR!
I struggle to understand why you understand my complex struggles yet do not see Trump for what he is.

Lastly I struggle to understand why I struggle to form eloquent arguments to your liking and coherent sentences that you can read and understand.
I'm sorry.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:19 pm

The Clown in Chief is at it again thrashing his intelligence officers. Calling them naive and needing to go back to school......


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight


User avatar
ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6231
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Re: Politics thread

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:58 am

As long as law enforcement agencies are in charge of investigations into police shooting they will never stop. An outside agency, made up of community member, should have oversight of these incidents.


I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Image
Last edited by Relly on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:08 pm

In other news OJ was acquitted.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:45 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:08 pm
In other news OJ was acquitted.
Do you and your kind realize how insanely stupid you look at this point? Mueller was a god, while you all sucked his dick for the last 2 years, now it was a shame investigation.

Everything you watched, read, said, or believed over the last 3 years was a lie, it might take time to come to grips with it, but eventually it will happen. Maybe seeing, McCabe, Comey, Hillary, and maybe, hopefully, Obama in prison will change your mind.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm

Ray would have been more polite in his response but to be honest your reputation is intact as a hypocrite.

There's no comment to be made other than it would be nice to see the full report. Don't. You. Think?


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:43 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm
Ray would have been more polite in his response but to be honest your reputation is intact as a hypocrite.

There's no comment to be made other than it would be nice to see the full report. Don't. You. Think?
The results are out, time to accept. Do you not think that if Barr purposely left something out that Mueller wouldn't have come out by now and contradicted his statements? I mean he almost immediately came out and debunked that BS buzzfeed report about directing Cohen to lie. You're a fool, that was dupped for years and it's about time you start giving me credit for being right.

Time to take off your tinfoil hat, maybe seek out some legitimate news sources, maybe even try listening to Alex Jones lol, he was a fornicate of lot more accurate in his reporting in the last 3 years then any of the talking heads you listen to.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:46 am

Sigh. So far up Trump's ass. Fully entrenched.
The furthest Mueller's report would have gone was to recommend impeachment as to the findings of collusion. He did not find that according to the reports. He however was mixed on obstruction and left the interpretation of his evidence to Barr which he made to mean that there was no case to answer. Again, if you understand the legal technicalities you'd have had something substantial to add to this subject other than childish celebrations like someone who is right once every decade.
Continue....


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6381
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:41 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:46 am
Sigh. So far up Trump's ass. Fully entrenched.
The furthest Mueller's report would have gone was to recommend impeachment as to the findings of collusion. He did not find that according to the reports. He however was mixed on obstruction and left the interpretation of his evidence to Barr which he made to mean that there was no case to answer. Again, if you understand the legal technicalities you'd have had something substantial to add to this subject other than childish celebrations like someone who is right once every decade.
Continue....
How can you obstruct justice on a crime that didn't exist? He said there wasn't enough evidence to conclude a charge for obstruction, ie, no obstruction. Mueller was a prosecutor, he job wasn't to suggest impeachment, it was to search out crimes and produce indictments if they exist. Impeachment doesn't require an actual crime, it's more of a political process that just has to have public backing. Mueller didn't find a crime, he didn't even find a scrap that the dems could cling to to bring impeachment hearings, which for the last few months seemed to be what they were clinging to. But even Pelosi as said impeachment is dead.

And I have plenty substantial to add to this topic, go back through the last 50 pages, I am one of the very few who has said anything right in the last 2 years, Ivan being the only other. And of course I am going to celebrate, because I am positive you and your fellow sheep would all be jerking each other off right now had he produced any sort of evidence.

You must be one of the very few left believing this shit because CNN and MSNBC's ratings have tanked this week, while Fox's is up. You're the only fool left that accepts being lied too.

I hope you are ready for 6 more years of Trump, because he just got reelected.


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 pm

Relly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:41 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:46 am
Sigh. So far up Trump's ass. Fully entrenched.
The furthest Mueller's report would have gone was to recommend impeachment as to the findings of collusion. He did not find that according to the reports. He however was mixed on obstruction and left the interpretation of his evidence to Barr which he made to mean that there was no case to answer. Again, if you understand the legal technicalities you'd have had something substantial to add to this subject other than childish celebrations like someone who is right once every decade.
Continue....
How can you obstruct justice on a crime that didn't exist? He said there wasn't enough evidence to conclude a charge for obstruction, ie, no obstruction. Mueller was a prosecutor, he job wasn't to suggest impeachment, it was to search out crimes and produce indictments if they exist. Impeachment doesn't require an actual crime, it's more of a political process that just has to have public backing. Mueller didn't find a crime, he didn't even find a scrap that the dems could cling to to bring impeachment hearings, which for the last few months seemed to be what they were clinging to. But even Pelosi as said impeachment is dead.

And I have plenty substantial to add to this topic, go back through the last 50 pages, I am one of the very few who has said anything right in the last 2 years, Ivan being the only other. And of course I am going to celebrate, because I am positive you and your fellow sheep would all be jerking each other off right now had he produced any sort of evidence.

You must be one of the very few left believing this shit because CNN and MSNBC's ratings have tanked this week, while Fox's is up. You're the only fool left that accepts being lied too.

I hope you are ready for 6 more years of Trump, because he just got reelected.
Since you asked I will gladly answer.
First off, a crime does not have to exist to obstruct justice. Get that. One can still be found guilty of obstruction when a crime has not been established, if in the course of investigation or findings, such as the FBI investigation into Trump, that person makes it impossible by firing, threat of any kind limiting the investigation, destruction of evidence or any other means that would interrupt due process of such investigation. My definition is by no means exhaustive.
I don't know what the report said but I do know that Barr said that on obstruction Trump was neither exonerated nor implicated. This was his decision to make in the face of the evidence produced in the report. It does not in any way mean, "no obstruction". Get that.

Yes, I agree that Mueller would not be prosecuting anyone, and I meant to say suggest instead of recommend impeachment. My bad.
Impeachment just means the congress (very fine distinction) have a more or less "unrepairable" loss of confidence in the Commander in Chief, which sets him up for removal by the senate. Impeachment does not need to have public backing to be brought up. That would be removal. Again visit Clinton's case. His public approval was high yet he was impeached but not removed.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
ivandaman
International Player
International Player
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:13 am

Re: Politics thread

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:23 am

Relly wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:41 pm


And I have plenty substantial to add to this topic, go back through the last 50 pages, I am one of the very few who has said anything right in the last 2 years, Ivan being the only other.
Yeah I remember those times.. (Y) :dance:


To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6433
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 am

Remember, it’s an “invented injustice”



"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users