Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 16th December 2018, KO 16:00 UTC.
Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 am

Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:03 pm
Relly wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:25 pm

I totally agree with this. You know what the biggest problem is? There is no identification required to vote. So a bunch of those people you are waiting behind might not even be citizens, or they may have voted previously in other states, etc. For some reason the democrats thinks it's racist to ask for ID. Personally, if you're the group that thinks it's impossible for black people to obtain legal identification then you're probably the racist.
I voted in the state of Texas. I'm not sure which state you refer to in saying there's no identification required to vote. Please tell me more.
Only 2/3 of states require ID to vote. Of those only half require it to be photo ID, meaning you can borrow anyones ID because there is no way of varying if it's actually yours.

You're in Texas, ID required, not a coincidence that democrats can't win in Texas.

If you think a black man loving, gun hating politician cant win in Texas because of ID checks, you're more deluded than I ever imagined

I enjoyed seeing Ted Cruz having to spread his cheeks for Donny. Not quite how I'd react to a man that insulted my family, but anything to stop that sensible crazy loon from taking over Texas

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:30 am

I see the poor wittle wain stopped Donny from going to France... But remember, its the black players wanting to reform society that insult the military.

The man who has played golf more days than he is has been in office hasnt quite found time to vist the troops

But remember, he loves the military.

And his tweet about the Califorinian fires, what a fornicate pathetic disgrace of a man

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:47 am

Sandies wrote:
I see the poor wittle wain stopped Donny from going to France... But remember, its the black players wanting to reform society that insult the military.

The man who has played golf more days than he is has been in office hasnt quite found time to vist the troops

And his tweet about the Califorinian fires, what a fornicate pathetic disgrace of a man
You beat me to this. Donald Trump has a deficit of honor and decency. I will give him the bare minimal respect as president, but as a man, he is beneath my reckoning. Surely, a fine counter-example to the top end of the cream from which presidents are usually drawn in terms of public conduct, at least! SMH

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:42 am

What a piece of horse shit this man is
People lived and died in mud for 4 years so his original family could emigrate from Germany(of all places)

More died so his wife's family could survive in Yugoslavia

and yet the fornicate doesn't want to get his hairpiece wet.Or was it the old spurs excuse again
Possibly he just wanted to put his dick in a hooker whilst he was in Paris.Clearly Melania doesn't give a shit as long as she gets a new frock a day and will be well paid off when he croaks

What a wanker Trump is
It's a pity his father wasn't

And yet the red necks,the hicks and their wives(or are they their aunties or sisters?) and the downright stupid still accept him as both a member of the human race and a leader
Drain his swamp!!

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Was just going to say, what are people's thoughts on his no show. Hit the nail on the head there!

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:27 pm

I cant imagine even Relly defending him over this... but we live in such a weird post-truth, post-fact age that I cant say that he definitely wont just yet!

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:35 am

RedSte wrote:
I cant imagine even Relly defending him over this... but we live in such a weird post-truth, post-fact age that I cant say that he definitely wont just yet!
Relly is very quiet
That's what happens when the truth cannot be defended

I suspect Trump is upset because they didn't have a parade for just him
I just can't wait for Democrats to officially take over the house and Muller can then finally report
I think it will be a bloodbath
But of course trump will lie and deny because that is what he has been doing his entire life

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:24 am

RedSte wrote:
I cant imagine even Relly defending him over this... but we live in such a weird post-truth, post-fact age that I cant say that he definitely wont
I don’t think you get how it works Ste. It’s fake news. The media is reporting lies. He was there

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

We’re the real idiots here

The reality is over the next week he’s going to tweet something so shockingly false but so blatantly outrageous and hateful that no one will even be talking about it. Something like black players being unamerican or a caravan of terrorists and then when the real issue blows over he won’t even tweet about that lie anymore

It’s his tactic. It’s his speciality. And the delusional red necks lap it up

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Sandies wrote:

Man go outside, take a walk, look at the birds, talk to your friends, call your parents, etc. You're losing your fornicate mind because some politician on the other side of the world, that has nothing to do with you, is doing things that hurt your feelings.

If nothing else comes out of Trump's presidency it will take great pleasure in seeing what stress it has caused for losers like you.

"Make America Great Again!"

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:21 pm

...and your opinion about this weekend's events?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 pm

ah damn, insulting and mocking the opposition

Cant believe I didn't pick that one

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

Man go outside, take a walk, look at the birds, talk to your friends, call your parents, etc. You're losing your fornicate mind because some politician on the other side of the world, that has nothing to do with you, is doing things that hurt your feelings.

If nothing else comes out of Trump's presidency it will take great pleasure in seeing what stress it has caused for losers like you.
I'm not sure why you are attacking this guy. Did he PM you a different message? :?

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:58 am

https://twitter.com/EricHaywood/status/ ... 5774559233

Kinda defeats the whole good guy with a gun debate eh?

Unfortunately cops shooting black man trumps good guy saving everyone from a gun

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:43 pm

And now that great proven long time Melania Trump is getting involved in the family business aks the USA

She wants certain people,of vast experience to be fired

She would be better suited trying to keep her husbands dick under control

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:58 am
https://twitter.com/EricHaywood/status/ ... 5774559233

Kinda defeats the whole good guy with a gun debate eh?

Unfortunately cops shooting black man trumps good guy saving everyone from a gun
This one is so compounded I have never really given it some energy to think it through. So the good guys with a gun turn kinda bad and a good guy restrains one only to be killed by another good guy, I mean officer who obviously felt the need to ask questions by firing at the suspect. If only the dead good guy were sensible enough to respond like the officer perhaps all would be well. Maybe.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:13 pm

RedSte wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:21 pm
...and your opinion about this weekend's events?
Honestly I was out of town for an extended weekend and didn't follow the news. Contrary to what you think I don't spend my entire life following American politics 24/7. Are you referring to the memorial in France?

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:17 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

I'm not sure why you are attacking this guy. Did he PM you a different message? :?
No, I just think it's pathetic for a person to spend so much of their time worrying about something they can't control and has nothing to do with them. I couldn't even tell you who the Prime Minister of Australia is, it's of no concern to me and my opinion about the subject means nothing. Sandies could literally stop actively seeking out news about Trump and he would have nothing to worry about.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Well none of us are "in control" of United's travails but that dosent mean we shouldn't be very very interested in/concerned about them!

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
Relly wrote:

No, I just think it's pathetic for a person to spend so much of their time worrying about something they can't control and has nothing to do with them. I couldn't even tell you who the Prime Minister of Australia is, it's of no concern to me and my opinion about the subject means nothing. Sandies could literally stop actively seeking out news about Trump and he would have nothing to worry about.
To be fair, it changes every year...

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 pm

Ole wrote:
Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:

Month

raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:01 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 pm
Ole wrote:
Relly wrote:

Month
Day

Sigmar
Academy Player
Academy Player

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:36 am

The point about Trump is that he is aclown, all the other world leaders are just humouring him until something better comes along, we went through the same thing with Reagan, the only difference is that Reagan had a wife who stopped him being totally dumb.

Life is what you have to put up with when you are not dead

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 am

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
Relly wrote:

Didn't you go into a huff and puff about the Tommy Robinson issue. Or the baby that wasn't allowed to travel overseas for medical care.

Without actually reading into it or finding out what actually is going on

Not quite sure what you were so upset about? Had nothing to do with you.

Oh and before you actually ask what Trumps pathetic heartless despicable attitude towards human life has to do with me.

My cousins in LA had to evacuate home. They didn't know what they were going back to.
My cousins in Florida have a son in the army. He has more patriotism in his left fornicate finger than that draft dodging hack who cant take a day off golf to go visit his mates in Afghanistan or wet his hair at a memorial service. Their is an accepted consensus in his unit that Trump absolutely loves America, but he doesn't give two flying fornicate about the military. His attitude towards black men looking for social reforms when he cant even call dead solders family is a fornicate insult to those that defend their rights every single day

His tweet about the Californian fires is a god damn fornicate joke.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:

Didn't you go into a huff and puff about the Tommy Robinson issue. Or the baby that wasn't allowed to travel overseas for medical care.

Oh and before you actually ask what Trumps pathetic heartless despicable attitude towards human life has to do with me.

My cousins in LA had to evacuate home. They didn't know what they were going back to.
My cousins in Florida have a son in the army. He has more patriotism in his left fornicate finger than that draft dodging hack who cant take a day off golf to go visit his mates in Afghanistan or wet his hair at a memorial service. Their is an accepted consensus in his unit that Trump absolutely loves America, but he doesn't give two flying fornicate about the military. His attitude towards black men looking for social reforms when he cant even call dead solders family is a fornicate insult to those that defend their rights every single day

Your cousin had to evacute his home in LA, that's unfortunate, but what does that have to do with Trump? LA, California are insanely left wing, which is why they went from the dream location of the US to the joke of the US that people can't leave fast enough. If you have a problem with things in California then you have a problem with left wing governments. Stop blaming everything that happens in the world on Trump and it might be possible to take you seriously when he actually does something bad.

And while I agree that the timing of Trump's tweets were inappropriate he was and is right about the mismanagement of fires in California;

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-is- ... 14307.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46183690

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/02/la-t ... wildfires/

These are not right wing sources. The last one is, but it's just referencing a left wing newspaper.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Sandies wrote:
Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:

And you picked just about the only two stories of the year about things that happened outside of North America that I commented on. And Tommy Robinson was a reporter for a Canadian media company, which is how I got to know more about him.

I don't sit on the computer 24/7 looking for news on the other side of the planet that pisses me off just so I can espouse my superior opinion on the topic to make myself feel important.

Return to “Members Lounge”