Loading...
Next Match: Image
Liverpool in the Premier League.
Sunday 16th December 2018, KO 16:00 UTC.
User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:57 pm

I love how you guys just keep repeating things that are debunked. Trumps comments about Charlottesvill were there were good people on both sides and bad people on both sides and both need to take responsibility. And here is the NYT, hardly pro Trump, supporting his comments

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2017 ... sts-nazis/

And he's right about someone in that church having a gun. This story didn't get much mainstream coverage because it goes against their narrative, but give it a read.

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/remind ... h-shooting


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Relly wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:39 pm
Got a few questions for you Brent

1. Last summer when a big time Bernie Sanders fan showed up at a congressional baseball game and starting screaming about healthcare and shooting at Republican congressman, almost killing Steve Scalia's, did you blame Bernie or Democrats ?

2. Two weeks ago when Ted Cruz and Susan Collins were sent ricin in the mail did you blame all Democrats ? Particularly Eric Holder, Maxine waters and Hillary for their calls of incivility ?

3. Last year when Don Jr wife opened an exploding package of white powder and had to spend two of fear in a hospital waiting to find out what it was, did you blame democrats.

4. When a BLM member shot and killed 5 police officers after Obama told the country that all police were racist and bad, did you blame Obama?

So now you two violent incidents in a couple days, one loves Trump, so you blame Trump, the other hates Trump so you blame Trump. The difference is as soon as something bad happens Trump and prominent Republicans will immediately denounce it. When something happens inspired by the left the media downplays it and the comments out of democrats is usually it was justified because people are so angry at Trump.
Correction
3. Should be two weeks


"Make America Great Again!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6332
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:08 pm

Honest question to you Relly, do you really think I condone that stuff because it happened to republicans and not democrats?

Are you that thick

Now a question to you, are you really okay with all this

Oh and when exactly did Trump denounce this? When he said the Jews should have had guns or when he said he almost cancelled his rally because answering questins about dead jews in the rain made his toupee wet


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:37 am

Sandies wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:24 am
I haven’t quite perfected my trump support delusion but I’m getting there

Tell me if I’m on track

The pipe bomber isn’t actually a trump fan. He’s another plant by the republicans to act as one and promote hate to look like trump fans are crazy and dangerous but really it’s all a conspiracy

How’d I do?
Sandies you are so so cynical :D

You have forgotten the obvious.
The pipe bomber is actually a middle eastern terrorist who has nipped out ahead of the caravan that is travelling towards the Mexican border and was hoping to make his way back

As the Trumper would say "You know it's true.It really really is.You know that's a fact.Truly.Honestly.But we will do something about it wait and see"

You know the Trump way is lie and deny
The quicker they lose the mid terms and which point Muller can then come out with the truth(which will be denied of course) the better
Then hopefully America can really drain the swamp that carries the name Trump



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Sandies wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:08 pm
Honest question to you Relly, do you really think I condone that stuff because it happened to republicans and not democrats?

Are you that thick

Now a question to you, are you really okay with all this

Oh and when exactly did Trump denounce this? When he said the Jews should have had guns or when he said he almost cancelled his rally because answering questins about dead jews in the rain made his toupee wet
Where did I say or imply you condoned it? The questions were about who you, lefties like you, or the media blame for the violence. Seems convenient that when it's lefties are committing the violence the media and democrats blame the individual, but when it's coming from the right the vilify the party and it's leaders. I would say do they really believe we are that stupid that we can't see the double standard, but it appears not everyone sees it.

I am not okay with any of it, but in all circumstances where a crazy person acts alone I blame the crazy person, not someone else, or another party. The only direct blame in all this is on Maxine Waters, who told people to get in the faces of republicans, to chase them out of restaurants, which is happening all the time. But if someone goes beyond that into acts of actual violence I wouldn't lay the blame directly on Waters. And I never blamed Bernie for the shooting at the congressional baseball game even though the shooter was literally spouting Bernie talking points while doing it, but Bernie never told anyone to resort to that level of violence.

And the Rabbi from the synagogue involved, along with many other Jewish leaders, praised Trump for his swift and unequivocal denunciation of the this act of violence. Half his family is Jewish, from day one he has expressed his support for Israel, he moved the embassy in Jerusolum of decades of other presidents saying they would but not having the balls to do it. Again I would ask, do the media honestly expect people to believe that the most obviously pro Israel/Jewish president in a long time is the one who inspired this attack? But again I digress.

If the press is going to continue to openly lie about the president then they should seriously consider limiting it to believable lies, not contradicting some of his most prominent positions.

Also, are we suppose to forget the obvious haters of Jews is the political left? 99% of lefties openly bash jews/Israel and side with Palestine and the muslims. Again, do they think we are stupid?


"Make America Great Again!"

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:26 pm
Sandies wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:08 pm
Honest question to you Relly, do you really think I condone that stuff because it happened to republicans and not democrats?

Are you that thick

Now a question to you, are you really okay with all this

Oh and when exactly did Trump denounce this? When he said the Jews should have had guns or when he said he almost cancelled his rally because answering questins about dead jews in the rain made his toupee wet
Where did I say or imply you condoned it? The questions were about who you, lefties like you, or the media blame for the violence. Seems convenient that when it's lefties are committing the violence the media and democrats blame the individual, but when it's coming from the right the vilify the party and it's leaders. I would say do they really believe we are that stupid that we can't see the double standard, but it appears not everyone sees it.

I am not okay with any of it, but in all circumstances where a crazy person acts alone I blame the crazy person, not someone else, or another party. The only direct blame in all this is on Maxine Waters, who told people to get in the faces of republicans, to chase them out of restaurants, which is happening all the time. But if someone goes beyond that into acts of actual violence I wouldn't lay the blame directly on Waters. And I never blamed Bernie for the shooting at the congressional baseball game even though the shooter was literally spouting Bernie talking points while doing it, but Bernie never told anyone to resort to that level of violence.

And the Rabbi from the synagogue involved, along with many other Jewish leaders, praised Trump for his swift and unequivocal denunciation of the this act of violence. Half his family is Jewish, from day one he has expressed his support for Israel, he moved the embassy in Jerusolum of decades of other presidents saying they would but not having the balls to do it. Again I would ask, do the media honestly expect people to believe that the most obviously pro Israel/Jewish president in a long time is the one who inspired this attack? But again I digress.

If the press is going to continue to openly lie about the president then they should seriously consider limiting it to believable lies, not contradicting some of his most prominent positions.

Also, are we suppose to forget the obvious haters of Jews is the political left? 99% of lefties openly bash jews/Israel and side with Palestine and the muslims. Again, do they think we are stupid?
If the Press lies then Trump must be telling the truth. If Trump Lies he states facts. What is truth? Is Truth not Truth?
The fundamental difference between the Press getting their facts wrong and Trump reinventing his facts is that the Press is beholden to the public (trust) and end up fact-checking each other. Trump's lies are all stacked up in his pockets. You can't touch that.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 9564
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:29 pm

I see the loonytoon now says he wants to abolish the 14th amendment of the US constitution.

Is that the same constitution that he said only a few months ago was absolutely sacrosanct?! :laugh: :headbang:


My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6332
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:30 pm

OOOOO does that mean he loses his citizenship?

That would be great


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:34 am

RedSte wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:29 pm
I see the loonytoon now says he wants to abolish the 14th amendment of the US constitution.

Is that the same constitution that he said only a few months ago was absolutely sacrosanct?! :laugh: :headbang:
No, he is trying to force the issue so it is enforced properly, now that there is a supreme court that will interpret the constitution as it was meant, not manipulate it to pass leftist laws that aren't popular enough to get passed through public support.

The 14th amendment states all people born, subject to the jurisdiction thereof, ie not subject to the jurisdiction of another country. If you think someone being able to come across the border, have a kid, granting that kid citizenship and giving them all the benefits that's included, then allowing to bring every member of their family with them through chain migration is such a great thing then why don't you petition your government to institute a similar policy because not a single European country allows anything like this.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 am

RED3bution wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 pm
Relly wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:26 pm
Sandies wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:08 pm
Honest question to you Relly, do you really think I condone that stuff because it happened to republicans and not democrats?

Are you that thick

Now a question to you, are you really okay with all this

Oh and when exactly did Trump denounce this? When he said the Jews should have had guns or when he said he almost cancelled his rally because answering questins about dead jews in the rain made his toupee wet
Where did I say or imply you condoned it? The questions were about who you, lefties like you, or the media blame for the violence. Seems convenient that when it's lefties are committing the violence the media and democrats blame the individual, but when it's coming from the right the vilify the party and it's leaders. I would say do they really believe we are that stupid that we can't see the double standard, but it appears not everyone sees it.

I am not okay with any of it, but in all circumstances where a crazy person acts alone I blame the crazy person, not someone else, or another party. The only direct blame in all this is on Maxine Waters, who told people to get in the faces of republicans, to chase them out of restaurants, which is happening all the time. But if someone goes beyond that into acts of actual violence I wouldn't lay the blame directly on Waters. And I never blamed Bernie for the shooting at the congressional baseball game even though the shooter was literally spouting Bernie talking points while doing it, but Bernie never told anyone to resort to that level of violence.

And the Rabbi from the synagogue involved, along with many other Jewish leaders, praised Trump for his swift and unequivocal denunciation of the this act of violence. Half his family is Jewish, from day one he has expressed his support for Israel, he moved the embassy in Jerusolum of decades of other presidents saying they would but not having the balls to do it. Again I would ask, do the media honestly expect people to believe that the most obviously pro Israel/Jewish president in a long time is the one who inspired this attack? But again I digress.

If the press is going to continue to openly lie about the president then they should seriously consider limiting it to believable lies, not contradicting some of his most prominent positions.

Also, are we suppose to forget the obvious haters of Jews is the political left? 99% of lefties openly bash jews/Israel and side with Palestine and the muslims. Again, do they think we are stupid?
If the Press lies then Trump must be telling the truth. If Trump Lies he states facts. What is truth? Is Truth not Truth?
The fundamental difference between the Press getting their facts wrong and Trump reinventing his facts is that the Press is beholden to the public (trust) and end up fact-checking each other. Trump's lies are all stacked up in his pockets. You can't touch that.
Well more people trust Trump then the press, so what does that tell you? I won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all the time, what human is? Are we meant to believe that no politician before Trump lied.... you can keep your doctor, who said that? But the press is actively deceiving the American people on a daily basis for personal gain, it's beyond disgusting.


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:37 pm

Show me where more people trust Trump than the Press
What you should say is more red necks,half wits and general brain washed people believe anything that Trump says even though he regularly contradicts himself over a relative short period of time
As soon as you fact check him he is proven wrong time and time and time and time again

He dos what he wants and doesn't give a shit about human rights,climate change or indeed anything
Just look at yesterday in Pittsburgh
Most people told him not to come and he wasn't welcome
A few community people trying to hold out an olive branch said they didn't care whether he came or not
What you can say for sure is that nobody invited him but still he turned up didn't he
He looked so uncomfortable trying to looked sorrowful
What an absolute tosser.
He should have just sent a message saying his thoughts were with the bereaved and he would go out of his way to tone down the political hatred that inspired the shooting(that by the way he runs day after day)
Instead he turns up where is not wanted



RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:14 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 am
RED3bution wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 pm

If the Press lies then Trump must be telling the truth. If Trump Lies he states facts. What is truth? Is Truth not Truth?
The fundamental difference between the Press getting their facts wrong and Trump reinventing his facts is that the Press is beholden to the public (trust) and end up fact-checking each other. Trump's lies are all stacked up in his pockets. You can't touch that.
Well more people trust Trump then the press, so what does that tell you? I won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all the time, what human is? Are we meant to believe that no politician before Trump lied.... you can keep your doctor, who said that? But the press is actively deceiving the American people on a daily basis for personal gain, it's beyond disgusting.
It would be nice to back your claim up on that Trump credibility thing. I get a different impression from this...https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-d ... seID=2568.
You said that you won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all of the time.... :headbang: .
I think it would be closer to the reality if you claimed that he is not 100% dishonest 100% of the time.
Do you understand the type of lies Trump utters? I don't think you do. To be fair he can also be frank when he is in the mood, but honesty is something he has a rocky relationship with.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:04 pm

The link in the above post isn't working. I am reposting here......https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2568


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:21 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:04 pm
The link in the above post isn't working. I am reposting here......https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2568
I do trust Quinnipiac polls, so I do believe what you have posted. But it's not a definitive answer,

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/ ... 520Problem

https://knightfoundation.org/reports/am ... edium=copy

https://news.gallup.com/poll/192665/ame ... ew%2520Low


"Make America Great Again!"

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:24 pm

RED3bution wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:14 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 am
RED3bution wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:05 pm

If the Press lies then Trump must be telling the truth. If Trump Lies he states facts. What is truth? Is Truth not Truth?
The fundamental difference between the Press getting their facts wrong and Trump reinventing his facts is that the Press is beholden to the public (trust) and end up fact-checking each other. Trump's lies are all stacked up in his pockets. You can't touch that.
Well more people trust Trump then the press, so what does that tell you? I won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all the time, what human is? Are we meant to believe that no politician before Trump lied.... you can keep your doctor, who said that? But the press is actively deceiving the American people on a daily basis for personal gain, it's beyond disgusting.
It would be nice to back your claim up on that Trump credibility thing. I get a different impression from this...https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-d ... seID=2568.
You said that you won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all of the time.... :headbang: .
I think it would be closer to the reality if you claimed that he is not 100% dishonest 100% of the time.
Do you understand the type of lies Trump utters? I don't think you do. To be fair he can also be frank when he is in the mood, but honesty is something he has a rocky relationship with.
And you only think he is lying all the time because he is being fact checked by the people who are doing the actual lying and they are covering their asses by claiming Trump is lying. I often know the things people think he is lying about and if you are actually informed you know he is pretty accurate.

But again no politician, or human, is perfect, everyone lies.


"Make America Great Again!"

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 9564
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:34 am
RedSte wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:29 pm
I see the loonytoon now says he wants to abolish the 14th amendment of the US constitution.

Is that the same constitution that he said only a few months ago was absolutely sacrosanct?! :laugh: :headbang:
No, he is trying to force the issue so it is enforced properly, now that there is a supreme court that will interpret the constitution as it was meant, not manipulate it to pass leftist laws that aren't popular enough to get passed through public support.

The 14th amendment states all people born, subject to the jurisdiction thereof, ie not subject to the jurisdiction of another country. If you think someone being able to come across the border, have a kid, granting that kid citizenship and giving them all the benefits that's included, then allowing to bring every member of their family with them through chain migration is such a great thing then why don't you petition your government to institute a similar policy because not a single European country allows anything like this.

I'm not discussing the fine print of the Amendment. Just his assertion that he would, (at the stroke of his pen, abolish the 14th amendment (because he feels that the law as intended in the 18th century, is inappropriate for 21st century life). So back to that 2nd Amendment debate... :headbang:


My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:51 pm

Relly wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:21 pm
RED3bution wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:04 pm
The link in the above post isn't working. I am reposting here......https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2568
I do trust Quinnipiac polls, so I do believe what you have posted. But it's not a definitive answer,

https://news.gallup.com/opinion/gallup/ ... 520Problem

https://knightfoundation.org/reports/am ... edium=copy

https://news.gallup.com/poll/192665/ame ... ew%2520Low

What are those polls for? Did you notice that they are all old? One is even from 2016.

Relly wrote:
RED3bution wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:14 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:37 am
Well more people trust Trump then the press, so what does that tell you? I won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all the time, what human is? Are we meant to believe that no politician before Trump lied.... you can keep your doctor, who said that? But the press is actively deceiving the American people on a daily basis for personal gain, it's beyond disgusting.
It would be nice to back your claim up on that Trump credibility thing. I get a different impression from this...https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-d ... seID=2568.
You said that you won't claim that Trump is 100% honest all of the time.... :headbang: .
I think it would be closer to the reality if you claimed that he is not 100% dishonest 100% of the time.
Do you understand the type of lies Trump utters? I don't think you do. To be fair he can also be frank when he is in the mood, but honesty is something he has a rocky relationship with.
And you only think he is lying all the time because he is being fact checked by the people who are doing the actual lying and they are covering their asses by claiming Trump is lying. I often know the things people think he is lying about and if you are actually informed you know he is pretty accurate.

But again no politician, or human, is perfect, everyone lies.
To fact-check Trump is like throwing a dart at a cow's behind. Harder to miss. Would you like a list of his most recent lies or you're well aware of them? And for the record, not every politician has to be a saint, but when you lie like it would soon be banned then I tend to look at it from a character stand-point. A deficiency.
Trump is accurate to those who believe that he is not a frequent liar, at least from a political and business perspective. I would call him accurate at seizing an opportunity to lie, if there's such a thing.


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Robert Bowers who shot and murdered so many people in the Pittsburgh Synagogue has learnt well from his hero.
He has pleaded not guilty despite being found with a gun in hand and surrounded by bodies
I assume it's fake news!!



User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:03 pm

RedSte wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:48 pm
Relly wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:34 am
RedSte wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:29 pm
I see the loonytoon now says he wants to abolish the 14th amendment of the US constitution.

Is that the same constitution that he said only a few months ago was absolutely sacrosanct?! :laugh: :headbang:
No, he is trying to force the issue so it is enforced properly, now that there is a supreme court that will interpret the constitution as it was meant, not manipulate it to pass leftist laws that aren't popular enough to get passed through public support.

The 14th amendment states all people born, subject to the jurisdiction thereof, ie not subject to the jurisdiction of another country. If you think someone being able to come across the border, have a kid, granting that kid citizenship and giving them all the benefits that's included, then allowing to bring every member of their family with them through chain migration is such a great thing then why don't you petition your government to institute a similar policy because not a single European country allows anything like this.

I'm not discussing the fine print of the Amendment. Just his assertion that he would, (at the stroke of his pen, abolish the 14th amendment (because he feels that the law as intended in the 18th century, is inappropriate for 21st century life). So back to that 2nd Amendment debate... :headbang:
Here is the explanation of the 14th Amendment by Jacob Howard, the man who wrote:
This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.


"Make America Great Again!"

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach
Posts: 9564
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm

you're clearly deliberately missing my overarching point. I have NO opinion about the 14th amendment so why are you explaining it to me?


My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:11 pm

RedSte wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm
you're clearly deliberately missing my overarching point. I have NO opinion about the 14th amendment so why are you explaining it to me?
Ste you are wasting your time

Four more sleeps and the scene will be set
I predict the Democtats will have a massive win
The only people that will vote for Trumps lot are the rednecks and the hicks who just want everybody else to have the same shit lives as they have
They also get the Evangelical christians who openly admit Trump is an immoral birth canal but is a better option to them than Hilary as the Trumper is anti abortion and god will save his soul
He gets a few with signs that say Women for Trump and Blacks for Trump
They remind me of the tossers at the front that wave at the TV screen when the ball goes out of play.5 seconds of glory

Trump will them blame every Republican he can think of and decide to work on presidential decree only
At that time i think Muller will appear and shit on him

The only bit i am missing is that they should deport every pretty Eastern european woman and her parents and build a wall and keep them out and leave him with his kids and his hookers



Sandies
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6332
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 am

hey relly

whats the eta of the immigrant caravan that the jews funded


"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

User avatar
raycreative
Academy Player
Academy Player
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:32 am

Sandies wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 am
hey relly

whats the eta of the immigrant caravan that the jews funded
That's actually very funny

An immigrant caravan full of middle eastern terrorist Arabs and funded by Jews
Very funny,really truly funny,honestly you know it is
Wait and see what happens



RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:20 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:49 pm

That's a good one Ray.... :D

They make it up as they go and it's so overwhelmingly inconsistent your mind numbs out much of it. This is kind of stuff that Alex Jones of Info Wars memory used to propagate. Cut and paste conspiracies designed to shock and awe!


"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

User avatar
Relly
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 6261
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 am

Re: Politics thread

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Sandies wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:24 am
hey relly

whats the eta of the immigrant caravan that the jews funded
Hey Sandies, have you ever had an original thought in your life? I have been mentioning Soros on here for years and you never once conflated that with "jews" until the MSM started using that as a diversion tactic.

I genuinely feel sorry for people as brainwashed as you, you should learn to think for yourself. I could literally pre-write most of your posts before you do. Honestly when I have seen you have posted in here I know what you've said before I read it. Obviously I can't prove this to you, but I can tell you it's almost without fail.


"Make America Great Again!"

Return to “Members Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Relly