Next Match: Image
Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Saturday 24th August 2019, KO 15:00 BST.

Do you believe any of these conspiracy theories?

Poll ended at Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

9/11 - inside job
27%
JFK assassination
27%
Moon landings
9%
Aliens exist? - Area 51
18%
Rothschild family rule the world
18%
Malaysian airlines
No votes
Illuminati - lizard beings etc
No votes

Total votes: 11
joze ruis
International Player
International Player

conspiracy theories.....

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:14 pm

it's a topic that has been briefly discussed on another thread and since i'm very inetersted in this subject i created it's own thread.
i want to know if i'm the only one crazy enough on this board that believes our goverments are lying to us on many different things...?! :P

i for instance believe that a video like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tg1fK5aiGM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ( theory about banks, food...) has more truth in it than official stories.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Re: conspiracy theories.....

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Good God of course they are...that isnt even a Conspiracy theory I;d say!

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:07 pm

David Cameron lying?

Must be Tuesday.

Maverick McKillshark
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 pm

I read a theory once which revealed H from Steps as being a high ranking lieutenant in the Illuminati. More extreme elements even believe that he may well be the Ultimate Puppetmaster. It was something to do with how frequently he wore a yellow t-shirt but I can't remember the exact details.

Scary stuff.

HP Sauce salesman of the month January, May, June 2015

Dante
Referee
Referee

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:34 pm

No, they were confusing him with the singer from Lost Prophets.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Brilliant (Y) :laugh:

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:16 am

Another conspiracy theorist in the board.

Rick: "Weddings are basically funerals with cake."

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:44 pm

marcus leong wrote:Another conspiracy theorist in the board.Image
yep and proud of it. the more of us the better. So many things we're being fed by goverments doesnt make asolutely no sense yet people believe it because they still think they are doing for our best interest.

the most popular theories like 9/11, JFK assasination, banks, food...official stories makes no sense.evidence shows they are lying yet many still bealive it. if you take a little bit of time and research it's preatty obvious we're bunch of puppets.

Dante
Referee
Referee

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:54 pm

I don't know anyone who thinks governments act in anything other than self interest.

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:56 pm

So what do you think about moon landing ?

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 pm

marcus leong wrote:So what do you think about moon landing ?
i don't know, i've never got into this one.

take a look into this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaeHBCdBqBA#t=1200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .it's a 9/11 reasearch by engineers, architetcs and demolition experts. it show without a doubt this was a controlled demoliton with explosives. and this was made by people with experience in their field and not some crazy guy on drugs.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:49 pm

I've put up a poll for people to see which are the stronger ones.

For me, some are obvious - JFK, Rothschilds

SOme are rubbish tinfoil hat stuff - 9/11, Moon landings, Malaysian airlines

and some I have an open mind about..

joze ruis
International Player
International Player

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:59 pm

there are so many theories that some are obvious a joke but i don't place 9/11 into this category. the evidence are all there to support explosive being the reason buildings went down.

the other one that make too much sense to discard is Rothschild and Rockefellers basicaly ''controling the world'' thru banks.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:29 pm

RedSte wrote:I've put up a poll for people to see which are the stronger ones.

For me, some are obvious - JFK, Rothschilds

SOme are rubbish tinfoil hat stuff - 9/11, Moon landings, Malaysian airlines

and some I have an open mind about..
You don't think 9/11 was an inside job? To me that is the most obviously true.

"Make America Great Again!"

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:36 pm

depends what you mean. I do believe that the planes that flew into the Towers, Pentagon etc were hijacked by fundamentalist nutjobs, rather than the buildings being brought down by planned explosions... whether they were all put up by the authorities is more of an open debate..

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:36 pm

I had heard the name, but didn't know anything about the Rothschilds until I just googled them. To me the conspiracies related to them are similar to the ones I believe about the Rockefellar family.

"Make America Great Again!"

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Rothschilds are the European version of the Rockefellers and vice versa

ArizonaRed
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:06 pm

The problem I have with theories about Rothschild and Rockefeller's controlling the world or Aliens in Area 51 is that they are much too convenient and are then used to discredit true information about what's going on. I believe that there is a consortium of very powerful people who manipulate global economies and governments for there own good. The Rothschild and Rockefeller's may be part of that consortium or simply name that most people would recognize. As for Aliens and area 51; I think aliens have made contact with earth for quite awhile and their effect on our way of life can be seen in the technology advances we have experienced. Are they confined to Area 51; probably not, but area 51 does make a great focus point for anyone who want to don an alien outfit and get a few headlines.

The beauty of conspiracy theories is that every event that happens is viewed by individual wearing spectacles created by their values and experience. Some people will take as gospel anything reported on the evening news, while others will assume that there is a story behind the story. Even the term "conspiracy theories" conjures up images of crackpots and weirdos wearing hats made tin foil to protect them from government thought rays. However in most theories there is a grain of truth or at least a thread of logic that will make some wonder if the theory is real.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Thats about spot on I'd say Barry

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:35 pm

On my phone at the mo and will reply fully later but in this day and age, airliners do not simply disappear.
Its completely plausible that flight MH17 was linked in some way to MH370.

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:53 am

Relly wrote: You don't think 9/11 was an inside job? �To me that is the most obviously true.

Just because you think its true, doesn't mean its real.

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:42 am

Interesting topic, but very dangerous..

I was a member of another (Bulgarian based) Man United Forum and the founder was some sort of a "conspiracy theory fanatic". His rumblings eventually turned people against each other or just bored them to dead and most members left and started an alternate forum.. but we lost about 60% of the membership in the process.

I started similar topic on another forum (because it is sort of interesting) ... and the topic vanished in a few weeks. I asked the moderators what happened to "my conspiracy theory" topic and no one answered.

Here's what I believe might be true. Not saying it is though..

9/11 .. I think some circles of the US government knew what's going to happen, and instead of preventing it they decided to use it to their advantage. There are some flaws in that theory though.. For once GWB looked pretty shocked when the news was brought to him. Remember the footage from the school? Some people may argue though that he was kept in the dark by forces much superior than him.

Aliens:
There was a Russian scientist who said: I don't believe aliens exist. I know they do. (can't remember his name)

The Moon landing: Did some brief research. Some "experts" claim that the journey is simply impossible to happen because of multiple challenges that the science simply had no answer to. And probably still does not.
Personally I'm kind of perplexed why after we (supposedly) landed on the moon 50 freaking years ago, we never attempted another voyage? Doesn't make much sense does it??

Some families ruling the world. I feel it's more like some sort of secret societies that use their power to push the limits and see how far they can go... A little off topic I feel facebook is actually a tool purposely created and financed by some let's call them "higher powers". I can elaborate further on that later if someone wants me to.
The Bilderberg Group on the other hand actually exist. Some people think they "Control the World". Whether that's true or not, nobody can tell as they seem to have all their meetings in secrecy, but certainly there's something weird going on there.

I don't know anything about JFK conspiracy theory other than he was assassinated.

Illuminati, Masons ..... Lizards?? The latest part especially seems to be more like a science fiction stuff, but who knows. I actually don't know too much about this..

Malaysian Airlines??? What's the conspiracy there?? I'm not sure. They had two unfortunate accidents and while the first one that disappeared is perplexing. The second one seems to be an unfortunate incident that lead to a horrific tragedy.
Last edited by ivandaman on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

Martin
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:00 am

Aliens should not be lumped in with the rest as they are pretty much a statistical certainty.

Make football fabulous again!

ivandaman
International Player
International Player

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:10 am

Martin wrote:Aliens should not be lumped in with the rest as they are pretty much a statistical certainty.
(Y) .. Yeap that's the best way of putting it.

To Be A Man UNITED Supporter IS NOT A Right! .... It is a Privilege.

marcus leong
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:05 am

ivandaman wrote:Interesting topic, but very dangerous..

I was a member of another (Bulgarian based)  Man United Forum and the founder was some sort of a "conspiracy theory fanatic". His rumblings  eventually turned people against each other or just bored them to dead and most members left and started an alternate forum.. but we lost about 60% of the membership in the process.

I started similar topic on another forum (because it is sort of interesting) ... and the topic vanished in a few weeks. I asked the moderators what happened to "my conspiracy theory" topic and no one answered.

Are you trying to clean up our members as well? :shock: :P

Return to “Members Lounge”