Supporter
Supporter

Re: Politics thread

Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 am

raycreative wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:18 pm
I am not obsessed with Kushner
I mention him a lot as he has been appointed in many important jobs
Every time Dr Trump feels the need to fire somebody,which is almost every day,he either gives the job to Kushner or asks for his advice
It's the same why we talk about Pompeo all the time at the moment or Bill Barr all teh time
They are all protecting a corrupt politician who i suspect is heading for the slammer

If you want to talk about obsession,might i ask why you are so obsessed with believing EVERY lie/word that Dr Trump spouts
Or ask yourself why Dr Trump mis so obsessed with President Obama.He has not shut up about him for over 3 years and now it is Obana time is it not?
Also why was Dr Trump so obsessed with Hilary Clinton and why was he so obsessed with Robert Mueller
You see Ben,you really need to wake up and smell the coffee and get a dose of reality

It is your single minded stubborness that has ruined this forum
Obama's first attorney general openly referred to himself as Obama's wingman. Obama later invoked executive privilege to protect him because he authorize a plan to sell guns to Mexican cartels, guns that were later used to kill an American border guard. Obama's last attorney general secretly met with Bill Clinton during the election, while her justice department was investigating his wife's crimes. Bill Barr has publicly rebuked Trump a few times. I don't even get the impression Barr really likes Trump, and considering he's a Bush guy, probably not, but his job is to uphold the law in the country and to me that seems like his number one priority.

And Trump isn't obsessed with Obama, again, prior to this coming out he barely ever talked about Obama. It's in fact Obama that has broken the tradition of not criticizing your successor and has publicly weighed in on Trump numerous times, or more often, strategically leaked things like that thing that came out last week to undermine Trump. And again, Hillary has talked about Trump 1000x more then Trump about Hillary. She's like an insane person, going to Costco book signings and rambling about Trump, touring the world and speaking in stadiums to give excuses why Trump won and not her, tweeting about him on an almost daily basis. And really Trump has every right to talk about Obama, Hillary and Mueller because those three essentially robbed Trump of the first 3 years of his presidency.

"Make America Great Again!"

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 20, 2020 12:56 am

RedSte wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 pm
We werent "convinced" that any of those things were going to happen Ben. "Hopeful" would be a better word.

Guilt must be proved beyond all reasonable doubt and thus far nothing has quite reached that level of proof. I accept that - its how the justice system works. i'm sure if trump could get away with it he would be throwing people in jail at his whim - fortunately he cant - its how the justice system works.

Finally FWIW I think that probably (about 60-40) Trump will get re-elected. For one reason alone: His "fan-base" (Cult) will vote for him come hell or high water. They would crawl through broken glass to get to the voting booth _ I guarantee 100% turnout of Trump voters. However the Dems have (almost by happenstance) ended up with a candidate who , whilst intelligent and sober, is unlikely to inspire the same level of committed support that Trump can. He comes across as boring and a "career politician" and many Dems on the left of the party will possibly abstain or vote Independent as their man got robbed of the candidacy for the 2nd time.
Also he has "question marks" hanging over him about those sex abuse claims. Be assured Republicans will go in hard on that in the campaign - may deter some women voters from voting for Biden even if they hate Trump.
Also even the more moderate Dems/Independents may not want to go out and stand in line to vote for an hour , if they look out the window on polling day and its blowing a hurricane or a snowstorm. Turnout will decide the election. high turnout = Dems win. Low turnout = Trump.
Biden's whole pitch was a return to normalcy, which is a 100% winning strategy. First of all, Biden may have been intelligent, but he clearly isn't now. He is in obvious significant mental decline due to his age. A lot of conservative people I follow on social media really knock him for that, and while I think it's a genuine concern, I try not to. To me it's really sad that this senile old man that doesn't know where he is or who his wife is being prodded out into public by some handlers as a way of backdooring some extreme person to the presidency via the vice presidency. But his mental health aside, this current sexual assault allegation is just one of many. Biden has acted inappropriately around women and young girls his whole life, sniffing, touching, saying wildly inappropriate things. I could link some video montages, but honestly I find them too disturbing to watch. Add on to that his crackhead son and brother, and sister using his name and position to get rich all over the world doesn't help. And now we know he was illegally unmasking General Flynn just a week or so before Trump's inauguration. Funnily enough we found that out the day after he was giving an interview on TV and unequivocally denounced he ever investigating Flynn.

Joe Biden has been a kind of joke in American politics for years. He had a couple failed presidency runs, one after he completely plagiarized an irish ( I think) politician that was running at the same time. But he's like that crazy uncle that tells wild stories that he is clearly making up as he goes along and everyone knows and just nods along.

And Trump won't win because of his fanbase, they are there and they are extremely loyal, but they don't make up enough of the population to win. It's the quiet people that don't talk about their politics, that know that despite his style he is actually doing a really good job for the country. I have talked to a few dems who said they would vote for Trump.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 20, 2020 12:57 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:14 am
RedSte wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 pm
We werent "convinced" that any of those things were going to happen Ben. "Hopeful" would be a better word.

Exactly, don't know anyone here that was "convinced of any of those things"

Finding Trump guilty of those charges would be like a girl trying to prove to her boyfriends frat brothers he cheated on her.

Only one convinced now is Ben that Obama will go to jail, because Trump's attempt to deflect from his pathetic response to the virus is to tweet "OBAMAGATE"
read the article

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 am

Relly wrote:

And Trump isn't obsessed with Obama, again, prior to this coming out he barely ever talked about Obama. It's in fact Obama that has broken the tradition of not criticizing your successor and has publicly weighed in on Trump numerous times, or more often, strategically leaked things like that thing that came out last week to undermine Trump. And again, Hillary has talked about Trump 1000x more then Trump about Hillary. She's like an insane person, going to Costco book signings and rambling about Trump, touring the world and speaking in stadiums to give excuses why Trump won and not her, tweeting about him on an almost daily basis. And really Trump has every right to talk about Obama, Hillary and Mueller because those three essentially robbed Trump of the first 3 years of his presidency.
Honestly don't even know where to begin with this. Trump has been speaking about Obama since the day he became president. He spent 3 years trying to convince the world Obama was actually Mohammed born in Kenya.
He tweeted every single fornicate day of his life about Obama. Hurricanes, Ebola, Swine Flu, vacation days... Every single thing
It was the most unhealthy obsession i've ever seen in my life

No one gives a fornicate about Hillary, if she wasn't fornicate useless America wouldnt be stuck with his petty small man to begin with

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 20, 2020 1:55 am

Relly wrote:

Biden's whole pitch was a return to normalcy, which is a 100% winning strategy. First of all, Biden may have been intelligent, but he clearly isn't now. He is in obvious significant mental decline due to his age. A lot of conservative people I follow on social media really knock him for that, and while I think it's a genuine concern, I try not to. To me it's really sad that this senile old man that doesn't know where he is or who his wife is being prodded out into public by some handlers as a way of backdooring some extreme person to the presidency via the vice presidency. But his mental health aside, this current sexual assault allegation is just one of many. Biden has acted inappropriately around women and young girls his whole life, sniffing, touching, saying wildly inappropriate things. I could link some video montages, but honestly I find them too disturbing to watch. Add on to that his crackhead son and brother, and sister using his name and position to get rich all over the world doesn't help. And now we know he was illegally unmasking General Flynn just a week or so before Trump's inauguration. Funnily enough we found that out the day after he was giving an interview on TV and unequivocally denounced he ever investigating Flynn.

Joe Biden has been a kind of joke in American politics for years. He had a couple failed presidency runs, one after he completely plagiarized an irish ( I think) politician that was running at the same time. But he's like that crazy uncle that tells wild stories that he is clearly making up as he goes along and everyone knows and just nods along.

And Trump won't win because of his fanbase, they are there and they are extremely loyal, but they don't make up enough of the population to win. It's the quiet people that don't talk about their politics, that know that despite his style he is actually doing a really good job for the country. I have talked to a few dems who said they would vote for Trump.

Again, as useless as Biden is, You do realise you're also describing Trump right.

I mean, are we really going to hold sexual assault against the president. Do we really need to delve into Trumps history? Probably a topic Trump supporters want to avoid

Trump will win the election the same way he won the last one.
- marginalise the minority sectors of the American population to increase his support from the majority
- Non compulsory voting laws and almost near impossibility for some towns and states to vote unless they travel 3 hours and wait 6 hours in line means they wont vote
- Republicans will win the senate easily, because despite their adult baby leader, they're a far better political party who will be better for America. States will be run much better by the republicans which impacts the people far more than that grown baby sitting in office.
- He'll probably lose the popular vote but it might be closer now that it's Biden so he could potentially win that
- Once again, Democrats have absolutely no leader that can challenge him

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed May 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Get ready for the "Here's Donny show" followed immediately by the here's Bill Barr show"

A case against Dr Trump and THREE of his children has come before a court in America today
It alledges that Dr Trump and THREE of his children took secret payments to promote a telecoms company and it also alledges that he/they profited off the poor and the vulnerable
Now we all know he/they wouldn't do that would they Ben?
As such i have no idea why a court would even consider letting that go to trial :laugh: :laugh:

So where do we go from here with this one
It is obvious
One of Dr Trumps many attorney's denies it first
Then "Honest" Bill Barr impartially investigates it
Then Honest Bill Barr dismisses it as either lack of evidence or not in the people's best interest or some other bollocks
Then the judge that allows it either retires,gets moved downwards/sideways or the Mafia make him vanish
With Dr Donny in charge and the hicks running round with assault weapons the USA looks move like the Chicago of the 1930's than anything else
Well we know what happened to Al Capone in the end.He ended up in the slammer
We can only hope !!!

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:55 am
Relly wrote:

Again, as useless as Biden is, You do realise you're also describing Trump right.

You may not like what Trump says or thinks, but the man is in completely perfect, 100% mental health. Biden is legitimately going senile. Just yesterday he gave an interview and forget the name of coronavirus, he talked about a relief package he was part of while president and was off by 90%, he said we were living in the 20th century. That was just one random couple minute long interview. He literally can't give an interview without several of these moments. You will never watch a Trump rally, but if you do, it's him up their winging it for 60-90 minutes, no prompter, no script and he's engaging, he's funny, he holds the crowd he can talk about several subjects in detail. There literally nothing to suggest there is any mental health issues with him other then you don't like what he chooses to say.

I mean, are we really going to hold sexual assault against the president. Do we really need to delve into Trumps history? Probably a topic Trump supporters want to avoid

To Trump's credit he has actually stood up for Biden during this recent allegation. But did you notice that once Trump was elected that all those accusations went away? I mean the media and dems having been searching high and wide to find something to take down Trump. Do you not think that if there was anything to any of these allegations that those two entities would put everything they have into them to get Trump? And again, youtube it, but there is plenty of video and photo evidence of Biden being extremely inappropriate, at the bare minimum.

Trump will win the election the same way he won the last one.
- marginalise the minority sectors of the American population to increase his support from the majority
- Non compulsory voting laws and almost near impossibility for some towns and states to vote unless they travel 3 hours and wait 6 hours in line means they wont vote
- Republicans will win the senate easily, because despite their adult baby leader, they're a far better political party who will be better for America. States will be run much better by the republicans which impacts the people far more than that grown baby sitting in office.
- He'll probably lose the popular vote but it might be closer now that it's Biden so he could potentially win that
- Once again, Democrats have absolutely no leader that can challenge him
How were minority sectors marginalized? In the US black people vote more then their percentage of the population, they overrepresent their demographic.

And Trump's popularity in the black community is rising quite a bit, this will be a factor in Trump winning.

I flipped my colors to yours, so it looks a bit confusing.
Last edited by Relly on Wed May 20, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 20, 2020 6:49 pm

Sandies wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:47 am
Relly wrote:

Honestly don't even know where to begin with this. Trump has been speaking about Obama since the day he became president. He spent 3 years trying to convince the world Obama was actually Mohammed born in Kenya.
He tweeted every single fornicate day of his life about Obama. Hurricanes, Ebola, Swine Flu, vacation days... Every single thing
It was the most unhealthy obsession i've ever seen in my life

No one gives a fornicate about Hillary, if she wasn't fornicate useless America wouldnt be stuck with his petty small man to begin with
Trump spoke about Obama when Obama was president and Trump was a citizen, completely different situation. Trump doesn't really talk about Obama now, occasionally, and just recently with obamagate, but as a general rule he doesn't.

Why aren't you complaining about Robert DeNiro, Rob Reiner, Barbara Streisand, Judd Apatow, Mark Ruffalo, Alyssa Milano, or one of the other thousand public personalities in the US that tweet about Trump on a daily basis?

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu May 21, 2020 9:21 am

Lock Trump up!!!!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 am

I'm very excited to find out how Trump didnt just say that Henry Ford had good blood lines and it's actually just a media conspiracy

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sun May 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Apparently 50% of Fox News viewers believe that Bill Gates wants to use a coronavirus vaccine to implant microchips into Americans for global surveillance.

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Mon May 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Surprised its so low. I'm sure Ben does! ;)

ANyway, did anyone see the Cummings presser today?? It was like the Prince Andrew interview part 2!
Really good idea to do that presser mate! (Y)

My old man said be a City fan...

Nothing significant and lasting will ever come of FFP! - RedSte (2012)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue May 26, 2020 2:23 am

What a remarkable story tbf - I think it's clear proof the government believes the people are fornicate morons

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 27, 2020 12:00 am

Just another day in America

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed May 27, 2020 9:32 am

Trump starting to realise how dangerous an election with a large turnout will be for him.
Get his excuses in early (not that I think he'll lose - but might as well cover all bases)
Someone remind me how us how Trump voted in the Florida primaries?
Nice little fact check under the tweet

Every first world country in the world has postal votes, dont recall any victorious or defeated candidates complaining about it

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Wed May 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Either that or it's a prelude to getting his excuses in very early in the event he loses "It was all a fix"

RedSte
Reserve Team Coach
Reserve Team Coach

Anyway, just a reminder...

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed May 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Trump can’t explain this AND more importantly he can’t get any political capital out of its so let’s move on
Quickly

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 28, 2020 12:18 am

RedSte wrote:

It's fine they got fired nothing to see here

Scary how the black protesters in relation to this incident get gassed and attacked by the police
When the white guy scream and shout in their face they stand their like the British guards with those large black hats who aren't allowed to move

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu May 28, 2020 6:51 am

I’m not sure why we are still talking about this
They have been seriously punished by being fired.what more do folks want?
Dr Trump has asked Bill Barr to investigate this but as he doesn’t want to turn anybody against him that will eventually go quiet
The officers that did this will undoubtedly get jobs in that nasty Democratic organisation the KKK.Probably guarding Hilary Clinton

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Thu May 28, 2020 8:11 am

US deaths in 'conflict'
Korean War (1950-1953): 36,500
Vietnam War (1961-1975): 58,000
Iraq War (2003-2011): 4,500
Afghanistan (2001-today): 2,000
Covid-19 (Feb 2020- today): 100,000

Wartime president.

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu May 28, 2020 9:49 am

Ole wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:11 am
US deaths in 'conflict'
Korean War (1950-1953): 36,500
Vietnam War (1961-1975): 58,000
Iraq War (2003-2011): 4,500
Afghanistan (2001-today): 2,000
Covid-19 (Feb 2020- today): 100,000

Wartime president.
You are correct that he has declared himself a wartime President even though this was "only a bit of flu" before it was "about to miraculously vanish"
That was just before "Hydroxychloroquine-What have you got to lose?" Err your life mate
So that's 3 out of 3 failures for the wartime President
That fornicate he wasn't in charge at the D Day landings or Iwojima.They would have been a "couple of street fights" with "good and bad people on both sides"

If i was Joe Biden i would point out the figures and brand him the worst ever USA wartime president and he should be locked up for causing deaths
That would make Dr Trump aka The prick in chief see his arse

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 28, 2020 11:07 pm

raycreative wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:00 pm
Trump can’t explain this AND more importantly he can’t get any political capital out of its so let’s move on
Quickly
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">....I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George’s family and friends. Justice will be served!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href=" 27, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 28, 2020 11:19 pm

Sandies wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:18 am
RedSte wrote:

It's fine they got fired nothing to see here

Scary how the black protesters in relation to this incident get gassed and attacked by the police
When the white guy scream and shout in their face they stand their like the British guards with those large black hats who aren't allowed to move
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-ne ... olis-riots

That's a list of all the places so far that have been destroyed by these "protests". Note that it includes inner city schools and affordable housing projects. Look at these people, doing all they can to stick up for black people, by burning down their schools, houses and businesses or employers.

Literally no one is defending what happened, it's probably the worst case of police brutality I have seen, and probably the US has seen, aside from the Daniel Shaver case, which is equally as horrifying. It is worth pointing out at this point that there is literally nothing to suggest this was racially motivated. If it turns out to be the case that makes this even worse than it already appears, but we haven't gotten there yet.

But literally the entire US is behind justice in this case, I haven't seen a conservative journalist or influencer I follow that hasn't expressed their horror at this case and advocated for justice. As I showed with my last post, Trump has instructed the DOJ to investigate in an expediated manner. This isn't a dividing topic, literally no one approves of this, so quit trying to divide this along political or racial lines.

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Thu May 28, 2020 11:21 pm

RedSte wrote:

Statistically speaking no. Kapernicks protests are based on lies. Oh, and Patton Oswalt is an admitted pedophile that most likely killed his wife.

Return to “Members Lounge”