raycreative
International Player
International Player

Re: Politics thread

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:24 pm

as a very quick follow up i have just heard that 40 doctors in Italy have died and the Pope has given an address comparing this to a plague from biblical times

On the assumption that this is not fake news and will not be declared as such by the Republicans and Trump and you Ben how can this leader of America not be called out for still claiming this as a flu

In Manchester they today converted the city's conference centre,GMEX into an overflow centre for critical care
I have never known a flu cause shit like this

I can only assume it has not yet hit Canada full force and has not yet hit your family.I hope to god it doesn't, but it is coming
Please be ready and do not underestimate it

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 am

"I say Mike, don't call the governor of Washington; you're wasting your time with him. Don't call the woman in Michigan. … If they don't treat you right, I don't call."

"Beckham... into Sheringham... and Solskjær has won it!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:17 pm

This is one hell of a “bit of a flu” is it not
Now 2000+ dead in America alone and I dread to think where Italy is going
Not only has Trump wasted valuable time and missed the boat thus causing deaths which is criminal enough by itself but the prick is still trying to open the USA and presumably Trump hotels now
Nancy Pelosi has just been on TV and said that they had a meeting.As it was Sunday and the churches were closed she wanted to start with a quick prayer and the Trumpers man Manuchin wanted a prayer for the stove market
Says it all doesn’t it.A real funny fornicate that you wouldn’t get fed up of kicking to death in a New York hospital with medical staff leaving him ,to deal with important patients

Just seen a very funny cartoon
Cuomo saying "If I've got it wrong blame me"
Trump saying "Dont't blame me no matter what,.it's
Andrew Cuomo.Other governors,young women governors,Obama,Fake Media,China,General Motors,Democrats,Nato,Mardi Gras,Mitt Romney etc etc etc"

Well it made me smile in these shit times

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:16 pm

But Trums presser had more viewers than the Bachelor so he's doing something right (Y)

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Meanwhile in England nurses are being told to not where their uniforms in public because they are getting attacked for their ID's or being harassed as disease spreaders. Why don't you savage fornicate worry about getting your own house in order instead of what Trump is doing.

"Make America Great Again!"

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:37 pm

Relly wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm
Meanwhile in England nurses are being told to not where their uniforms in public because they are getting attacked for their ID's or being harassed as disease spreaders. Why don't you savage fornicate worry about getting your own house in order instead of what Trump is doing.

Are they really being told that!!
Where did you get that from?? Fox news
That's where most Trumpers get the bullshit from
What this actually was,was an email sent to nurses in London as some scrote's had tried to grab a nurse's ID to get cheaper food as some stores are,quite correctly,giving medical staff priority on shopping hours and discounts on food.Nothing to do with all nurses being in fear of being attacked
I guarantee you if 99.9999999% saw anybody attacking a nurse or giving her hassle they would have the shit kicked out of them
There are always tiny hiccups.Some idiot forgot to stop charging nurses for parking their car outside the hospital.That was quickly rectified
Some police are getting heavy handed also with the new regulations on travel
As usual common sense and a big dose of reality is what is needed and being dealt with in this country
Almost everybody knows what their responsibilities are and almost everybody is doing the right thing.There is always a prick somewhere though
A total dick was correctly fined £500 in Manchester yesterday for running up to folk queueing to get into a supermarket and touching them.He thought it was funny.They named and shamed him and i think that his fine is the least of his troubles now as i feel sure some people will be "looking for him"

Now onto the "small cold" going round America as quoted by the illterate idiot that leads the county
You know the one that told Americans the churches would be packed by Easter
Do you think that had anything to do with the pastor in Florida opening his megachurch on Sunday and packing it as Trump said he had no problem.That pastor was arrested on Monday

Trump is funny though
He has gone from "a bit of a flu" through "i have a feeling it will vanish over the weekend".
He got to "the country will be open in two weeks and the churches will be packed by Easter"
Now he is at "I will save one million American lives and at least 100,000 Americans will die" and "every hospital has everything they need and if they don't somebody has to ask where it is going"
Why Mr Trump??Don't you know where all the equipment and masks and gloves are?You are in charge!!
He is claiming,falsely again to doing more tests and saving more lives than any other country in the world
The bastard of a disease has barely started in the USA

I was not a lover of Boris Johnson and only saw him as an alternative to a pathetic Corbyn in this country but to be fair he has stepped up and done his best and appears to have told the truth about the illness,the equipment,the time lines etc
He has leaned heavily and correctly on the professionals and i am grateful for that
In America Trump is the president,the king,the chief medical officer,the secretary of state,the leader of the Bank of America,the headmaster of every state governor and every city Mayor
There is nothing he claims not to know
It's just his position changes from one end of the spectrum to the other every day .Thank god he is not leading any other country and only the fools who elected him

So what will the Trumper say today??
Have a guess or wait and see?
What wonderful things will he claim credit for ending with?Truly amazing.How about that!!!

You still planning on trying to get across the border to go to church at Easter Ben?
I hope not as Trump as sent the troops to the Canadian border to stop people getting in.Why anybody would want to go to America is beyond me

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:05 pm

You're so misinformed and set in your opinion it's not worth my effort. Trump's approval rating is going up, his approval rating for handling this situation is going up and the approval rating of the media, which was already low, is dropping during this. American's for the most part agree with Trump, the media wants to scare the shit out of people, Trump wants to give them hope. And at the end of the day the top health care professional in the country has praised his handling of the situation. So who really cares what some angry, misinformed brit thinks?

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:40 am

You have actual quotes from the President himself contradicting everything he said 2 weeks earlier
He brags about his press conferences about people dying is more popular than the bachelor
He calls it a small bout of flu while at the same time praising himself for limiting it to ONLY 200,000 deaths
He's limiting the amount of supplies been sent to states with governors that dont kiss his ass daily

and while Americans are dying and opening up makeshift clinics and morgues in Central Park, he's telling them it's going to be okay to go to church on Easter

You might not realise how dangerous this is because you hang on to his every word like it's fornicate gospel despite so much evidence to prove he's the worlds greatest bullshit artist

But doctors are working on the front line in paper bags and new york yankees ponchos
Begging everyone to stay in doors
But this guy knows better

But hey it's all the media yeah

You might be right that Americans love this guy more than ever, but it really should be making you ask questions of Americans...

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:05 am

Sandies your last line sums it up perfectly
You really have to worry about anybody that likes and supports Trump

The man changes his opinion daily based on what Fox News in general and Sean Hannity in particular tell him what his opinion is
Hannity as far as i am aware, is not a top medical advisor nor a financial advisor either but he has opinions on both and feeds them to Trump who in turn presents those opinions(badly) to anybody that will listen.
It's frightening
It reminds me a lot of Charles Manson.He had idiots eating out of his hands and believing everything he and he alone told his followers.Anything else was lies and fake news.Now where have i heard that before.Look how evil and pathetic that now looks Ben.People dies for bullshit

And i agree with Ben his popularity and opinion polls do appear to be going up
That also is frightening.But it would not make Trump correct.Where i am,in a country two weeks ahead of America and watching the rest of the world i fear for Americans,many of whose States are not in lockdown. .
If there is anybody left on this forum i ask the question would you like Trump in charge of the fate and life of you and your family?Even you can answer that one Ben.Would it be Trudeau and the Canadian health system or Trump and the New Orleans health system?
Trump lacks leadership to lead his family, let alone the USA and the free world
Although having 3 years in leadership he is still blaming Obama for not having the equipment he needed
That's like Ole blaming Ferguson for not having a quality winger
When this is over and Trump has allowed tens of thousands to die by being behind the curve he will have fallen out with Britain(who he had a go at yesterday),Mexico,New York,possibly Canada,The European Union and China
He will take no responsibilty.He never does
He will continue to blame Obama and probably add in Pence and he will definately add in his top medical advisors.Probably add in ALL democratic governors and a few Republican governors that have dared to ask where the so called stockpiled equipment actually is
You already know the answer to that as Trump has suggested that governors are asking for either items they don't need or items he claimed to have sent that he is implying is being stolen by "somebody"
To put it in his words "Everybody knows what is going on".Well he fornicating doesn't
Gone from "a flu" to "if I keep the death toll down below 200,000 then i will have done well"!!!.HE will have done well.FFS!!!

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:40 pm

A daily diet of fast food and BS is the appetite Trump has cultivated in some Americans. Few had an early taste and said no more, some are still waiting to taste the S..t in the Bull but many have found their proper diet and are nourished.

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 am

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:47 am

Last night Trump showed us his Ronaldo body swerve again on the subjects he knows sod all about
He got round the “why are we running out of masks”” question by swerving from “we have millions on order” to “a thick scarf is better than a surgically tested mask” really!!!!!!
The other swerve came on ventilators.Rather than admit he wasted time pissing about and missed an opportunity to get ahead of this virus he plain lied and deceived
He has gone from “we have more than we need” through to “I have sent them to the affected States.you have to ask the governors what has happened to them” via “the governors are asking for more than they need”
Now he sort of admitted they have none left in a government controlled stockpile by saying the States should have ordered their own and added “ I am not a shipping clerk” and “they will be worth $5 dollars each at the end of this”
What a useless thick prick!!

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:35 pm

And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse Trump screws up again or it might be fake news as my ears might not be hearing what i hear and my eyes might not be seeing what they are seeing.
It might all be fake news eh!!

So as Trump said "States without stay at home orders are not in jeopardy"
A two part question.Does anybody believe that statement looking at the fact that the entire world has it?Do the Trumpers believe that shit?

Then he advises that people wear masks but then goes out of his way to say that it is not compulasary AND he won't be wearing one.What signal does that send out.
Fauci and Birx must be getting ready to kick him in the bollocks surely

Now we move on to his new head honcho
The best doctor in America,the best scientist in America,the Steve Jobs and Bill gates of business.Yes it's Jared Kushner that is now leading the fight
They're all going to die!!!

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 am

I can see why his pressers have more viewers than the bachelor. Why wouldnt you tune in for this wibble

Ole
Vice-Captain
Vice-Captain

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:50 am

This is a joke, right? I actually thought it was a parody clip at first.

Hydroxychloroquine has shown some promise but it's by no means ready for mainstream use. Let's read about it from the experts - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanr ... 8/fulltext

I liked one of the Twitter comments. Couldn't have said it better myself - Trump has an unreal ability to learn a word from a briefing or having heard it and then speak with confidence about it, despite having no idea what it means. Unparalleled ability to speak utter shite.

SUBXERO
International Player
International Player

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:11 am

I only lasted about 45 seconds... OMFG...

UNITED > ENGLAND

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:36 pm

Wait for the Trumper to declare it fake news
“Everybody knows it’s fake news”
“He’s doing a great job”
“Lots of people say it’s just a bit of flu” and the main fault that America is way behind the world in sorting this out is Obama/Pelosi/China/Muller/The whistleblower/Cuomo/CNN/Hilary Clinton
It’s not him or his family or Hannity or Fox News

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:05 am

And people still want to lie that Trump gives a shit about the military after firing the navy officer Captain Crozier.
He's a despicable human being.

Any evidence of America and govts failed dealings with virus and they try fire and silence you for telling the truth

Make America Great again (Y)

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:19 am

Pres Trump, asked why he hasn't asked states without stay at home orders to do so, says: If I saw a "massive breakout," I would come down "very hard" on those states.

Jeremy: Isn't the key to get out in front of outbreaks?

Trump said, "No. Not in that case."

You can't teach stupid like this

Relly
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Sandies wrote:
And people still want to lie that Trump gives a shit about the military after firing the navy officer Captain Crozier.

Any evidence of America and govts failed dealings with virus and they try fire and silence you for telling the truth

This just proves how uninformed you are. Trump didn't fire him, the Navy Secretary did, zero to do with Trump, literally nothing to do with Trump. And he was fired because he broke rank and sent emails to "everyone he knows" ie civilians, non-military, non-government. He basically let the world know that one of the biggest ships in the US navy was not available for service.

RED3bution
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:21 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

This just proves how uninformed you are. Trump didn't fire him, the Navy Secretary did, zero to do with Trump, literally nothing to do with Trump. And he was fired because he broke rank and sent emails to "everyone he knows" ie civilians, non-military, non-government. He basically let the world know that one of the biggest ships in the US navy was not available for service.
Well not so much. No evidence of your claim he sent emails to "everyone he knows". He emailed his superiors. Stay informed.

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/06/82835522 ... r-he-fired

"You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand." -The Dark Knight

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:30 am

Relly wrote:
Sandies wrote:

Trump publicly endorsed his sacking and supported his removal. Anyone with half a brain know that Crozier's only crime was showing that American doesnt quite have the virus under the control they claim it does.
If Trump was the patriot he claims to be, wouldn't he be stepping in as President to do the right thing, or does he only do that for his racist cronie budies

He also did not send it to "everyone he knows"
He sent it to superiors begging for help, It wasnt him that leaked the email. His biggest crime was asking for help and safety for his sailors...American citizens...
While those that claim to care tried to hide it and bury it and let thousands serving remain trapped

There's a reason he got a heroes send off.
I have family in the US military and I know where they stand. I know where their colleagues stand

I have a muhc higher opinion of those that call him a hero than those that think he committed a crime

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 am

Ben you are starting to make a fool of yourself
I am finding that the only thing more cringe worthy than watching Trump make a complete prick of himself is his defenders who follow him blindly on everything.
This is where he shows himself up but it is laughable and frightening to watch the Trumpers follow him without question.
It reminds me of an Adolf Hitler type mentality
I understand that he got elected as the Americans were fed up of their government and style of government that they had lost faith in.They were not alone with people around the world losing faith in their government
What frightens me is that folk like you Ben are accepting that Trump is the leading authority of everything from climate control through to medical expert and everything in the middle.
His daily conferences have developed into farce whilst Trump bounces from "gut feelings" through "miracle cure" via "the warm weather will kill it" before ending up at some unproven drugs that help the shits "is the answer"
No Trumper sees how pathetic his arguments are on this and anything else he has put himself in a position of expertise on.And trust me he has made himself a world expert on politics,medicine,nuclear armaments,climate control,business,family values,morals
The man has got a kid from a selection of failed marriages.He has got hookers lining up to sue him.He has how many bankruptcies behind him Ben?
He likes Putin and Kim Jong-un and Netenyahu all of whom are dictators or awaiting/avoiding trial for corruption and self interest
He has fornicate up Turkey and the middle east by withdrawing with no notice
And it is never his fault
He surrounds himself with people you wouldn't like to be with in a time of crisis imo.Maybe Signar has an opinion on that having been in the forces
Would you really like to have Peter Navarro( who is now a medical expert) or Kushner(who is now qualified to lead the task force for some reason i don't know) or Bill Barr or Rudy Guilliani(who seems to have vanished).I feel sure Trump will declare them all generals

The truth,not the fake news,is that America is in the shit.New York has been let down and is scrambling for equipment.There will be other states following.There is NO drug yet available to fight this
A further side effect which is not relevant at this moment but will be fake news i am sure is that the air quality in many of the places where it was desperate/poor has improved dramatically.Tell me again about climate control being fake news!!
And a final thought.How many people will die when this virus hits the poor overcrowded areas in the world like the townships in South Africa or the slums in India.But that's not important for Trump Towers is it so let's get them open asap

Sandies
Supporter
Supporter

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:20 am

Imagine forcing people to go out and vote today

raycreative
International Player
International Player

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:45 am

Sandies wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:20 am
Imagine forcing people to go out and vote today
Wait for it Sandies!!
It's coming!!!
It's fake news!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Also fake that Trump has fired experienced people today, including the guy overseeing the distribution of the two trillion dollars of aid distribution.Now why wouldn't you want somebody neutral,and with experience, to oversee such a task :laugh: :laugh:
That's right on the back of firing the intelligence community inspector general whose crime was to do his job,honestly and professionally
So that's two important,neutral people gone.I assume that will be bad reported and fake news
Trumps navy secretary resigned also as he declared the dismissal of the aircraft carrier captain "stupid".They have not announced who the new navt captain is though.Possibly Kushner on Donald junior!!!
He fired his press secreatary Stephanie Grisham without her giving a briefing to anybody and replaced her with Kayleigh McEneny who recently commented "thanks to President Trump we will not see diseases like coronavirus come to the USA".Now we know why she got the job.She lies and is stupid.Ticks all the boxes eh
But let's move on to the honest part
Trump claims and i quote "What we have is the plague and we can see light at the end of the tunnel".Now that was yesterday.Did anybody in America or anybody watching America really feel yesterday that they/you could see the end.All i saw was record deaths,record cases and frightened and caring governors and mayors scrambling

Let's move on to the daily reporting
Trump claimed that he hadn't seen the warning memos saying the virus was coming.I believe that.I feel sure he was showed it but couldn't be arsed reading it while Fox news was on
He claimed he had blocked the funding to the World Health Organisation.Moments later he claimed he hadn't blocked it.Two opposite stands in less than a minute.Finally he claimed that his daughter Ivanka had personally created 15 million jobs!!Which is worse.The lies or the fools that believe this bullshit
The only honest opinion i heard was from his economic advisor Larry Kudlow who admiitted the roll out of the small business rescue programme had got off to a bad start as people were struggling to register.As Trump contradicted him and called it a "roaring success" we can assume Larry's job will soon be up for grabs.As soon as Kushner or Ivanka get a few minutes spare

The one i like is Trumps wife who clearly doesn't like him much.Understandably
He tells the rednecks,hicks and fools to go out.She tells the people to stay in.Now she is one that Trump can't upset without him having to pay her off and i suspect he might not have as much as he would like you to think

Interesting

Return to “Members Lounge”